Just Cause discount

Shpaget

One of my favorite series. 1 was good. 2 was AMAZING. 3 was very good. 3 has the best mechanics. That wing suit is amazingly fun to fly. 2 though had a better story and a much more epic final mission.

And those cheesy one-liners. "Try transporting fuel NOW, jerks!" when you blow up an oil pipeline. Fantastic.

I'm sure this is tied somehow to the fact that Nordisk Film acquired Avalanche Studios (the developer) from Eidos Interactive (the publisher) just the other day. I've not dug into it, but I'm sure there's an interesting story there... and a view to the future.

I liked these games, I remember playing Just Cause 2 and going on a complete rampage with the minigun because it had infinite ammo. I also loved shooting gas canisters and watching them shoot off skywards like miniature rockets and then seconds later see them blow up in the air (which usually for fun I would tether an enemy to a canister and shoot it off and watch as the bad guy flies off and eventually seeing them either get exploded or plunge to their untimely but hilarious death.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.