About my account

kspguy77

Hello! Is there any way i can delete my account from this site completely? Because i made this account only for asking about one thing (which was of one of my vessels disappearing from the craft list). And maybe if i can't do it myself maybe a moderator could delete it?

Thanks everyone, i'll stick around then :) *EDIT* I wonder if anyone can see my email account, just worried about that because it contains my name and city of residence so can i block my email account from being shown to everyone if it is indeed there and being shown to everyone?

Edited by kspguy77
Added a question about my email accounts visibility to other users

Other forum members do not see your email address. You see it on your own account and the moderators can see everybody's in case we need to send you something, but that's all. If you want, you can go to your profile and switch it to another email address you use which doesn't include your name. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.