HyperEdit Discussion!

Fraston

Moved Laythe into very-LKO, and tried to fly a plane to it.  My plane failed. But that's because I bolted on a very hacked up Dawn that runs a tiny bit hot. I'll post up the pic when I'm on a different net.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:15 PM, steuben said:

Moved Laythe into very-LKO, and tried to fly a plane to it.  My plane failed. But that's because I bolted on a very hacked up Dawn that runs a tiny bit hot. I'll post up the pic when I'm on a different net.

Got some screenshots ? The sky must've looked awesome :3!

Today, I used Hyperedit to send a probe to a few exotic OPM places, including Slate (because I dreamed about finding anomalies there in a very weird dream a few weeks earlier), Tekto, Hale, Ovok, Polta, Tal, the north pole of Nissee (because it has a mohole-like thing), and the north pole of Karen.

Tekto's oceans, I found, are very, very dark. Slate's cool. Nissee looks weird and buggy, but that might be my computer, or Hyperedit. Tal looks bland from afar, but the terrain is pretty detailed. Hale's even smaller than Gilly and has a very, very low gravity. The rings look great. The North Pole of Karen has a big spire, that looks like it'll fit the Mohole pretty well.

(I did this out of interest, and I reverted to VAB afterwards.)

21 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

I use Hyperedit to fill my fuel tanks when near my refueling station, so I can play the game instead of truck fuel and ore back and forth to it.

Yup, once I've done the ore/fuel shuttle run once for a station, I just simulate it.

On 6/8/2018 at 12:40 PM, 5thHorseman said:

I use Hyperedit to fill my fuel tanks when near my refueling station, so I can play the game instead of truck fuel and ore back and forth to it.

I've been near to do this, but unless short on time for some other active mission, I prefer to optimise my refueller/tanker crafts.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.