(BAF POW) Public Overhaul Workshop: I fix your plane!

Blind/Bored Aircraft Facilities is glad to open the Public Overhaul Workshop.

Disclaimer: english isn't my native language (french is) be tolerant for error and weird phrasing of a sentence. I do my best. Also feel free to correct me.

Our goal is to help others aircraft company by fine-tuning, repair, enhance,..., their craft.

For now this thread only concern about atmospheric(KERBIN) flying vehicle excluding vtol, ssto*, flaps engine and rocket. Space shuttle and ssto are accepted but I'll only take a look at their atmospheric standalone performance, don't blame me if it loose deltaV. I prioritize submission for Kerbal Express Airlines Challenge.

To be select your craft must be nearly finish in its general design, be submit in this KerbalX hangar (Public Overhaul Workshop - request) and have a post you've make on this thread that contain the information listed below.

Available mod: Tweakscale, Airplane+ and KAX
I work on latest version only; 1.4.3

Needed information (unit; km, m/s, m, G, kallons, metric tons(t)(1000Kg), kallons/s, funds or $):

(Ignore this as long as you state clearly what you want and what I can or can not do)
-General parameters with min/max/target value (if applicable); cost, mass, speed, part count(max 300 without strut, not strict), fuel, range(speed*fuel/fuel_burn_rate)(at cruise), cruise altitude, cruise speed, cruise efficiency liberty( | most_eff_fuelBR - actual_fuelBR | or | most_eff_range - actual_range | )(does it need to be the most efficient), passenger, cargo capacity(mass), take-off speed,and more.

-Any other constraint like don't move wing or no clipping. Autostrut(Y/N). Mod you allow me to use from the list above. 

-(OR)Describe your problem and what you want me to do.

-Some info about the craft, PICTURE please. (I need to know if its for Kerbal Express Airlines as passenger count change)

-Make a small speech on why I should help. (That's optional; please and tank you is enough)

You can see if I decide to work/am working on your craft here: Public Overhaul Workshop - WIP

When job will be done I'll make a post here. You can also check here: Public Overhaul Workshop - Job done

I would apprieciate to get feedback. If you post in an other thread a craft I worked on please give credit to who deserve it or for KEA challenge mention BAF POW thread.

If I get enough participation I may recruit more engineers to help me. Otherwise don't usurp BAF name.

I know there is no proof that I'm not a noob. Truth is, I've build a lot of aircraft I'm just too lazy to publish them all.

Edited by Mathrilord

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.