Ram: 16g 

resolution 1440 * 900 

i get maximum of 25 fps

during the launch of plane or rocket 

or fly them 

please help me thanks 

1.jpg

3.jpg2.png

Well, how many parts are on your craft? If you have like 200, then the frame rate is going to suffer a lot. 

9 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Well, how many parts are on your craft? If you have like 200, then the frame rate is going to suffer a lot. 

even in the start of carrier as soon as i get first capsule out of VAB or SPH

i get frame drop 

can't understand why 

On 6/11/2018 at 3:10 AM, DeltaDizzy said:

Career

yes i was not in good mod 

because i can't play the game 

On 6/11/2018 at 3:12 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Ok. Have you tried removing mods? It could be that all those mods running at the same time can cause lag. 

i do not know 

could you please tell me 

which one of this 

use most of my ram 

Anything that adds a lot of parts adds a lot of RAM. It also looks like you are using an RSS/RO installation. It also looks like you installed all of the "recommended" and "suggested" mods, which IMO isn't something you want to do. Ideally, you should have most of the recommended mods, and only 1/3 or so of the suggested mods IMO. You don't need 50 part packs, maybe 2 or 3, because you have procedural parts. Anything that focuses primarily on engines should stay in, but replica packs (US probes, maybe Soviet rockets, etc.) should probably go.

It might also help to force OpenGL, which I don't really remember how to do but helps a lot of people with lags. Also try messing with the physics delta slider in the settings menu.

@Ultimate Steve's right. Too many mods can lag up your machine. Try removing all the mods, and see how much frames you are getting then. If you are still getting bad frames, maybe it's time to get a better computer.

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space
??????

One thing I've noticed recently, and I don't know if this is a factor or not, but maybe... is lighting. Something with a lot of lights, especially surface mounted color lights, really makes my frame-rate take a hit.

I have a heavy amphibious rover in Emiko Station called a Platypus.

NppbKkA.png

It's fairly complicated, and has a decent part-count, but my frame-rate will stay in the green... during the day. But at night, when I turn on all the little lights, my frame-rate takes a massive hit.

I don't know if this is a factor with your carrier, but it's something to bear in mind.

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

One thing I've noticed recently, and I don't know if this is a factor or not, but maybe... is lighting. Something with a lot of lights, especially surface mounted color lights, really makes my frame-rate take a hit.

I have a heavy amphibious rover in Emiko Station called a Platypus.

-image snipped

It's fairly complicated, and has a decent part-count, but my frame-rate will stay in the green... during the day. But at night, when I turn on all the little lights, my frame-rate takes a massive hit.

I don't know if this is a factor with your carrier, but it's something to bear in mind.

Oh, I can tell you why that is... Surface Mounted Stockalike Lights uses a not-very-system-resource-friendly rendering system, and it gets worse with more lights.

• 1 month later...

Semi-necro just to mention that I'm experiencing similar framerate issues with a very similar modlist, despite an almost equally capable machine and perfectly fine performance on an install with a smaller modlist still containing many of the larger mods. There is definitely a conflict present between the mods or simply a single mod causing this frame drop rather than an issue with system capability, and tens of restarts with a mod deletion have yet to have isolated the imperfection.

Edited by themaster401

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.