Howdy All, I'm working on extending an old project of mine right now, and the lack of documentation for DialogGUI classes is really messing me up, so I wanted to see if anybody can point me in the right direction. As it stands, I have an image of the sun that I want to show in a Popup window, with a button to close the window. Simple enough. This is the function I currently call when I want it to come up, which mostly works: internal void DrawPopupStuff() { if (imageLoaded == false) { LoadNewImage_KMI(); imageLoaded = true; } if (isShowingWindow == true) { if (myPopupDialog == null && imageOfSun != null) { myPopupDialog = PopupDialog.SpawnPopupDialog(new Vector2(0.3f, 0.3f), new Vector2(0.3f, 0.3f), new MultiOptionDialog( "Solar Image Window", "Global Message", "Solar Image Window Title", HighLogic.UISkin, new Rect(0.25f, 0.25f, 800, 800), new DialogGUIBase[] { new DialogGUIFlexibleSpace(), new DialogGUIButton("close", delegate { isShowingWindow = false; }, true), new DialogGUIImage( new Vector2(0.0f, 0.0f), new Vector2(0.0f, 0.0f),Color.red,imageOfSun) } ), false, HighLogic.UISkin); } myPopupDialog.SetDraggable(true); } else { myPopupDialog.Dismiss(); } } Now, most of this seems to work as intended, but unfortunately the DialogGUIImage part escapes me. No image appears. I don't know exactly what it wants from me with the Vectors, nor why it needs a Color.
Screenshot: If anybody could also point me to any examples of PopupDialog in action besides those already visible in DMagic's OG thread, that would be very helpful.