Sign in to follow this  
Venz

Strange lines on spacecraft

Question

9 answers to this question

This is KJR visulisation. Turn off this in KJR settings.

sry for my eng...

• Like 2

While I was vigorously pushing the arrow keys to circle around your craft I did have a good look at it. Are you using any kind of invisible/internal struts mod? I don't have it myself and so I can't remember it's name, but all these lines seem very uh... This is where my English fails, but they seem balanced. Geometrical? Anyway, it looks like struts on the inside.

Otherwise, if this would happen at my job, I'd make my modeller have a look at it, but from the looks of it and until someone who knows better says otherwise, I'm guessing it's (strut-)mod related.

Those are some kind of force overlay indicators most likely. 

Looks like fuel flow or auto struts. On mobile now so can't check but look up how to turn those off in the GUI.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums.

There is a button called "Visualize Autostruts" on the Physics Tab of the Debug menu. I think that might account for the green lines. I am not aware of anything that would create a set of purple lines for visualization in flight mode in stock. You have 6 icons for mods on your screenshot -- so you probably have quite a few more than that installed. I don't know which ones might be creating a visualization display, though.

Edited by bewing

Moved to modded support, since this looks mod-related. 

Thanks guys, I have tried the debug mode but couldnt find anything odd there. I do have a lot of mods installed so its probably something in there..! I let you know once I have found it. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

While I was vigorously pushing the arrow keys to circle around your craft

I keep suggesting to the devs that they need to create a feature to allow us to move the camera around jpg images, considering how we all end up doing this all the time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, -MadMan- said:

This is KJR visulisation. Turn off this in KJR settings.

sry for my eng...

+1 exactly. green ones are stock game autostruts, others are built by KJR to strengthen vessel more