Strange lines on spacecraft

While I was vigorously pushing the arrow keys to circle around your craft I did have a good look at it. Are you using any kind of invisible/internal struts mod? I don't have it myself and so I can't remember it's name, but all these lines seem very uh... This is where my English fails, but they seem balanced. Geometrical? Anyway, it looks like struts on the inside.

Otherwise, if this would happen at my job, I'd make my modeller have a look at it, but from the looks of it and until someone who knows better says otherwise, I'm guessing it's (strut-)mod related.

Welcome to the forums.

There is a button called "Visualize Autostruts" on the Physics Tab of the Debug menu. I think that might account for the green lines. I am not aware of anything that would create a set of purple lines for visualization in flight mode in stock. You have 6 icons for mods on your screenshot -- so you probably have quite a few more than that installed. I don't know which ones might be creating a visualization display, though.

Edited by bewing

Thanks guys, I have tried the debug mode but couldnt find anything odd there. I do have a lot of mods installed so its probably something in there..! I let you know once I have found it. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Bakkerbaard said:

While I was vigorously pushing the arrow keys to circle around your craft

I keep suggesting to the devs that they need to create a feature to allow us to move the camera around jpg images, considering how we all end up doing this all the time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.