Showcase: Post Your Universe Sandbox 2 stuff here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Minmus Derp

9 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I made a Binary Orange and red dwarf system that fits entirely within the orbit of Uranus.

Cool!!

Does Universe Sandbox 2 need good graphics hardware? I really want it but I’m not sure what kind of machine it requires.

Well, in Brazil, Macs cost OVER 9000 of my currency  - over 2300 dollars - and over 1800 British pounds... - and over 2000 euros...

While Windows 7 PCs cost around 1300 of my currency - 333 dollars... - and 260 British pounds... - and 300 euros...

:mad: soo many currencies

Note: I'm used to tags since I use Discord, so you can tag as many times as you want. Just don't spam-tag me... @The Minmus Derp

Your profile says 1 post. Wut? these are all from different posts.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, GurrenLagannCWP said:

Here is a cool blue supergiant binary system with planets, called BDCB J154425.6-46155.1:

3vpdyUZ.png

The system download is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzj99mwaauxpf0i/BDCB J154425.6-46155.1 System.ubox?dl=0

On 6/16/2018 at 5:57 PM, GurrenLagannCWP said:

I cant, my graphics card broke ;.;

On 6/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, GurrenLagannCWP said:

Yeah, that's terrible. I'm thnking to buy a new one though :wink: - I'm hating the fact that Windows set the resolution of the screen to 1024 x 768, and I'm NOT used to it :mad:

32 minutes ago, GurrenLagannCWP said:

Well, in Brazil, Macs cost OVER 9000 of my currency  - over 2300 dollars - and over 1800 British pounds... - and over 2000 euros...

While Windows 7 PCs cost around 1300 of my currency - 333 dollars... - and 260 British pounds... - and 300 euros...

:mad: soo many currencies

Note: I'm used to tags since I use Discord, so you can tag as many times as you want. Just don't spam-tag me... @The Minmus Derp

So, 4 posts on this thread alone. huh. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.