Hatch problem

Hi all. I made hatch in Unity, and made it right. But when I want to go in EVA, there appears "Can't exit, hatch is obstructed".

EDIT URL DELETED

It's has height like Mk1-2 pod.

Please use a different image site! There are children on these forums you know.

Edited by Navy4422

Yeah, I would recommend using a different image host too. Best to not expose the sites younger members to that stuff.

As far as the hatch goes make sure that its not intersecting any of the models mesh, it looks pretty close from what I could tell from the pic. Also I think the airlock box needs to be larger, try scaling it up so its big enough to fit a Kerbal in it. It may be possible to have them work and be smaller, but I have never been able to get small airlock boxes to work correctly.

Edited by chickenplucker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

wtNcW8E.png

Can some one please help me with this before i jump of my balcony :D so my airlock does not work. it says hatch obstructed. it worked earlyer but i tried to ad a ladder and the i got the error. and even if i undid the ladder still the problem stayed. so what am i doing wrong? HELP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.