refueling pad

Is there a mod which provides large flat pieces of boards that acts like a claw and allows fuel transfer? I am considering landing my bfrs on these pads and use them to refuel, instead of having rovers driving around. Yes, i am lazy.

do not question me on how will i be able to transport it to duna.

the mod is preferable compatible with ksp 1.4.3.

AFAIK, there is no mod describing what you want.  But of course, I am not familiar with every mod, so there may be one lurking out there.

Two ways I would do something similar:

Build the pad and refueling station.  Land on it and hope it doesn't blow up in the process.  Use KAS to run a hose to the ship, refuel it, and take off.  KAS also has harpoons and grappling hooks that can be launched, so it might be easier that way, rather than actually dragging a hose over. 

Or you can build your pad, land on it, and use hyper edit to refuel your tanks as a simulation of actually refueling your tanks. 

@Xd the great I believe you want kerbal konstructs for what you describe.  For everything!  But there is a little learning curve

Otherwise it may be easier to have tanks that have psuedo mining or slow generation of LFO by copying in the RTG cfg file to a tank cfg file and change the generation resource to LFO. Just have these nearby and use a mod like EVA Transfer and have your kerbals walk it over.  I'm sure that there is another mod called simple logistics or something that may all do this without even having to attach the craft.

Hope this helps! Peace.

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

I'm sure that there is another mod called simple logistics or something that may all do this without even having to attach the craft.

Yup, forgot about that one and I even have it installed!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.