Top Five Best Planet Packs

Alaygrounds

This is a list of the top five planet packs in my opinion.

1: Kerbal Star Systems
Kerbal Star Systems is a mod that turns the Kerbol system into a bigger, more realistic place. There are 125+ Stars Planets and Moons, each crammed with detail and effort. You can get it here

2: Galileo's Planet Pack
Galileo's Planet Pack is an amazing mod adding several interesting planets, with a super-Kerbin and, as it deletes all original planets, your granted habitable moon. You can get this one here

3: After Kerbin
After Kerbin puts the Kerbol System 4 billion years into the future, and Kerbol is a red giant. You can get this mod here

4: New Horizons
New Horizons is a mod that makes the Kerbol system revived. It adds 19 extra bodies, including an object that Kerbin itself orbits. This special mod is downloaded here

5: Xenonclave's Planet Collection
Xenonclave's Planet Collection, otherwise known as XPC, adds two planets and 5 moons around Stock planets. You can get this planet pack here

Here are mine. In no order:

1. OPM: this mod adds 4 planets that are analogues for Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto/Charon. These planets are EXTREMELY detailed and look really cool. Also, there are even proper ScienceDefs!

2: Kerbol Origins: this adds planets that were originally designed by @NovaSilisko but were’nt added in.

3: Gameslinx’s Planet Overhaul: this adds several planets that are very unique and clever.

4: Kerbal Star Systems: adds over 100 stars/planets/moons that are so pretty and even have sciencedefs!

5: GPP: this replaces the solar system with something really cool! Do NOT ask for more planets though.

Note: will post links later.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 7:58 PM, The Minmus Derp said:

3: Gameslinx’s Planet Overhaul: this adds several planets that are very unique and clever.

You made my day !

I want to start a new career with a brand new planet pack but didn’t know where to start looking with all the existing packs. I made up my mind while reviewing the small lists in this thread.

thanks guys

Edited by Aodhan

• 4 months later...

I've been playing with The World Beyond (removed it because I can't actually get to any stars here, and it adds 10 minutes to my load time)..

Sentar Expansion, Dwarf Planets Plus, and Extra Solar (Valentine)

Edited by wkwied

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.