B9 Procedural Wings not working (1.4.3)

3 hours ago, kingoflolz321 said:

So I recently installed B9 Procedural Wings for 1.4.3 and when I loaded ksp the parts appeared but I couldn't edit any of the wings.

BTW I did install correctly according to this forum: 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm... did you right click on the part? 

37 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Hmm... did you right click on the part? 

Like when the wing is attached to another part if so it says " Show wing data". I clicked on it and nothing happened also pressing J on the part doesn't work.

Another thing is that the B9 button doesn't appear on the bottom right corner.

Edited by kingoflolz321

Probably missing some dependencies.  Recheck the list and reinistall the correct version of the dependencies. 

The thread doesn't show any, but if you are missing a button in the editor, that usually means there's a toolbar mod you're missing.  Usually.  

But your best case is to look in the mod thread to see if anybody else is having the same issues. 

14 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Probably missing some dependencies.  Recheck the list and reinistall the correct version of the dependencies. 

The thread doesn't show any, but if you are missing a button in the editor, that usually means there's a toolbar mod you're missing.  Usually.  

But your best case is to look in the mod thread to see if anybody else is having the same issues. 

I looked through the forum and no one else is having the same problem and it doesn't say any dependencies needed.

2 hours ago, kingoflolz321 said:

I looked through the forum and no one else is having the same problem and it doesn't say any dependencies needed.

What's your KSP version? Old versions don't go well with new mods, and new versions don't go well with old mods.

6 minutes ago, kingoflolz321 said:

I'm using 1.4.3

Ok. So you have the current mod version for the game. No idea why it shouldn't work, unless you installed it incorrectly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.