Upcoming KSP Patch adds new features for Steam users

UomoCapra

4 hours ago, Dafni said:

Are any of the seasoned players here actually playing their steam install directly?

Yup.  Though its rare these days.  I'm pretty well soured on the whole KSP experience at present in this post Take-Two buyout era.

13 hours ago, Dafni said:

Are any of the seasoned players here actually playing their steam install directly?

9 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

Naaw but I'll load it up to submit a mission if it means (as I suspect it will) that people will play it.

Though... this is a current screenshot from my Steam install:

steam2hours.jpg

Edited by 5thHorseman

Wait are we finally getting full workshop support? or only Stock crafts and missions?  

Man this takes me back. anytime I mentioned steam workshop support on here I got flamed by hardliners, and then Curse happened and our Curse "representatives" have not been on the forum in years at this point. Finally glad to have some inbuilt system.

6yspOiM.jpg

Edited by r4pt0r

Yas!

On 6/20/2018 at 7:25 AM, klgraham1013 said:

I'd wager the Workshop support isn't for seasoned players, but casuals who would rather not dig through folders to play missions.

Nah Experienced players are also lazy. 

So now we have 2 tabs for the steam  workshop support (missions and vessels), they works only for ksp launch using the steam client. 

Is it possible to make a mod for the steam workshop support for a separate ksp launch?

Edited by flart

On 6/21/2018 at 2:17 AM, r4pt0r said:

Wait are we finally getting full workshop support? or only Stock crafts and missions?  

Man this takes me back. anytime I mentioned steam workshop support on here I got flamed by hardliners, and then Curse happened and our Curse "representatives" have not been on the forum in years at this point. Finally glad to have some inbuilt system.

6yspOiM.jpg

We do have partial Curse mod support, the main problem is they do no support mod dependancies, forcing you to put all dependency in a single zip file