Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4 and Making History 1.3 launching today!

UomoCapra

30 minutes ago, Clockwork13 said:

I know I'm late on the reply, but IIRC this red shell drama has existed for quite a bit longer than that. It started around the time 1.4/MH got released i believe.

I thought it was introduced in 1.4.3 and taken out in 1.4.4 but I don't pay much attention because Squad using my play style to help design their game actually sounded kind of a good thing to me.

Is there a way we could have a way to turn on and off Steam Cloud for individual saves and craft files (sort of like Terraria does with worlds).

Also, could you make a modder's shim for allowing more interfaces than just Steam Workshop for craft sharing, and cloud interface. 

Edited by Ruedii
Moar ideas.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:06 PM, 5thHorseman said:

but I don't pay much attention because Squad using my play style to help design their game actually sounded kind of a good thing to me.

or, you know, that information being sold to advertisers and other third parties (as stated in the EULA)

36 minutes ago, Clockwork13 said:

or, you know, that information being sold to advertisers and other third parties (as stated in the EULA)

And why this would be a problem? 

7 hours ago, Clockwork13 said:

Oh dear...

Oh me, oh my. :-)

Spoiler

The information on this specific question is playing style and othet technical information. 

It's far from being your social networking and private business - that the advertisers already have, by the way, because some member of your family sold this info for them in exchange for some free kitten pics. :-)

Edited by Lisias
using a spoiler to declutter the feed. On a mobile things looks very different than on desktop!

• 4 months later...