IPad AI Typing

Hummingbird Aerospace

So does anyone know how on iPad, iPhone, and many other devices there is this bar at the top of of your keyboard which has these word guesses of what you say? So I’m going to do something weird and I’m gonna just hit the middle button an see what happens:

to the next day I cannot is a good time for me a little later today or later I cannot was the time I was gonna we were having dinner at your place in a few days and then you got me to eat dinner I love love to see your face I love love to see your face I wannabe like that you are the one I cannot you know you love love to love love and love love to see your beautiful love and love love you love loves and I cannot was a really cool and fun day and you have a great day I cannot is a good time for me I gotta is a good one for me and then you can go get your parents house or something to do it then I wanna is your day and then I can do stuff for dinner I don’t think you can eat dinner or do not eat it then I can go eat and eat some dinner then you I don’t think you can do that I don’t think you can eat.

You see, usually the word generator just gets clogged up and it ends up repeating words a lot, like I noticed it said “love” and all of that related stuff WAY to much for my comfort, although it is a fun thing like a fake email prank generator.

Middle Button:

The first thing is to get to your life support for a new one day or even better to do look like it would also be nice if it was a good idea of having to go back down a few times when I tried making it easier for you all of my stuff and it turns off on it when people do not speak african or something else to say I don't have any connection problem to use when it does work when it comes out when it does it all is very cool to see how many times it is actually possible for me that to use a little bit more than I can do think it does not have a space

First Button:

I don't think so they either have to become a permanent person to be a part of the game or the game is not completely different from the other worlds most likely not impossible to get to the game or the game is a problem when it comes to the game and the game is a great game to play with the game or the game is a problem when it comes to the game and the game is a problem when it comes to the game and the game is a problem when it comes to the game and the game is a problem when it comes to the game and the.

Third Button:

This makes sense for a person who uses it on an iPad or not working properly for an iPhone and iPad app are the only one to do with this one of course and if I have the iPad for my future the universe would have been better to just say about this one is an iPad app for iPad too much fun to plat with my fellow humans as the game and I also would have to use it all the time I was not sure would like it if the only thing I was able of is a bit cheaper and I also have the same idea and a space game and I also think.

On 6/23/2018 at 9:53 AM, StrandedonEarth said:

Well, part of the predictor is based on what you’ve typed before. So I’m to guess that there is someone you love whom you have (or ask out to) dinner with a lot

Ironically, I don’t actually type that word very much, apart from at the end of emails to my family like when you say stuff like love you or miss you or see you later and all of that sort of stuff.

I am going to call you and you can call me later bye bye love you bye bye love love you bye bye hello hello love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye bye love you bye love love you bye 

My keyboard prediction system is malfunctioning and now all it says is “bye” and “love you”. If I did have someone I liked they would have already gone crazy because I cant refrain from talking about rocketry at the table and because I spend way to much time faffing around on the KSP forums and in KSP itself.

My turn!

I will be a little bit before last and security to be a little bit before y a few y I will t to be a part in this thread and I have been talking about this is why I can't get it to be a little late but I just realized that I didn't get back lol I have to be at the school demands of my head but it might not work out for me to get to y I have y c a y a good day and a great New year's to be there for a game that night but it was implemented for a few months or more like to know the price of a plane to catch the next to the house for rent in my car with the funny glitches I have to be in the same thing I have a lot more stable in my life and a pencil it was a lot of them are smart though like u a few months or a double stack and a half to make it to the office today and tomorrow so I will be in the area tomorrow so I will be there at a Chevy showroom and the other is more than enough time I will be there for sure I will have a look.

All 3 word bars pressed...

A lot of that stuff is from this forum, like the Chevy showroom piece or the funny glitches part.

I'll do the middle button:

Hi. I don't want to destroy all my hard work just sit at the right vent entrance until the door is closed He will move to the door faster each time he resets the day I don't want to move to the vent the temperature reaches a critical point.

This time I am doing all the buttons:

Hey sorry I’m gonna sorry you I cannot is your time of year and I am not so sure how what the kids would love to call me I wanna was a the day before the day after the week I was already going home out and about a half bit ago I cannot wanna is time the best game way you would can be friends a bit more and more like you wanna is your first time in the world.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.