Ship stuck to other ship in orbit

I just made a ring station with the Kerbalism mod parts. I assembled it in orbit using the Cormorant Aeronology Space shuttle. I attatched the final part with the Canadarm 2 and undocked. The shuttle moved like 5 metres away from the station but it wouldn't move,, except roll. Same with the station. So even though it was seperated from the station, it was stuck in that place next to the station. I tried everything to move away from it but it won't move an inch. Then i loaded a quicksave from 10 mins before but then almost everything, including kerbin "disappeared and you could see everything like a ghost, because they were transparent. I got really annoyed and went back to the space center. Then i found out the center was like a ghost as well, everything was transparent. I clicked on the VAB and the game crashed. Any ideas of what is going on? I did a lot of stuff in that world and i don't really want to do a re-install or anything... thanks

We're gonna need pics for this one, I think.  Mod list, KSP version, logs, etc, too.  

But first off confirm all your mods are the right version for the KSP version you are playing. 

Does it still happen after rebooting KSP? 

Was the station rolling with the shuttle, as if they were still docked, or could you only roll each one individually?

On 6/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, Gargamel said:

We're gonna need pics for this one, I think.  Mod list, KSP version, logs, etc, too.  

But first off confirm all your mods are the right version for the KSP version you are playing. 

Does it still happen after rebooting KSP? 

Was the station rolling with the shuttle, as if they were still docked, or could you only roll each one individually?

Actually, i just loaded a save from just before docking and carried of from there. Everything went well the second time. Thanks anyway, Gargamel.

13 hours ago, edwin.robert said:

Actually, i just loaded a save from just before docking and carried of from there. Everything went well the second time. Thanks anyway, Gargamel.

Sometimes KSP/Unity just forgets to carry a two somewhere, and backing up the game a bit fixes things.   \_( oo)_/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.