Building a Mission and F12 Menu

Andetch

So, I am trying to make a mission - and for testing purposes I don't want to have to fly out to the ship that needs docking with each time to test the next steps are working - is it possible to use the F12 menu to auto RV like you can in-game while testing my mission? Am I missing something, or does the mission builder have a significantly altered F12 menu that won't allow me to auto RV, or even throw my ship into orbit? 

36 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You need to enable cheats in the mission

Okay, hate to be a complete idiot here ....(but I am going to now, and nothing will stop me!)..... How do I enable the cheats? 

Derp derp.

5 hours ago, Andetch said:

Okay, hate to be a complete idiot here ....(but I am going to now, and nothing will stop me!)..... How do I enable the cheats? 

Derp derp.

Go to the start node. One of the options in the GAP (I think that's what it's called) is something along the lines of "open mission settings". Then, you select "cheats enabled" or whatever it's called and voila! You have cheats enabled in the mission!

6 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Go to the start node. One of the options in the GAP (I think that's what it's called) is something along the lines of "open mission settings". Then, you select "cheats enabled" or whatever it's called and voila! You have cheats enabled in the mission!

Derp derp, thank you! Derp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.