I am just asking about the MK2 Series and why there are no specified decouplers that look flush and it would help me very much with specified missions from carrying the plane out of orbit and into a new orbit that is my goal.

P.S if i have missed anything please say so 

.... Heh?

I can see why you would want the mk 2 decoupler, to make it more flush. I don't understand the orbit part though.

Also typically speaking, its a plane right? Planes dont tend to decouple or chop themselves in half midlflight, which would kinda give a decent reason as to why mk 2 and mk3 decouplers don't exist.

You could always use this mod though. Adds a bunch of mk2 sized parts including a mk 2 decoupler.

2 hours ago, Dafni said:

A Mk2 style nose-cone would be very nice too.

I believe the above linked mod includes a nose cone.  If you enjoy the potential of the Mk2 form, but find it lacking in parts, that mod is a must.  Pods, engines, parts galore.  It's been one of my mainstay mods for years. 

4 hours ago, qzgy said:

Planes dont tend to decouple or chop themselves in half midlflight

There have been a few designs that do similar things to this. There was a cold-war bomber proposal along these lines... also you could argue that air-launched vehicles do kind of at this way.

Though more importantly, this is KSP, who gives a monkey's what aircraft irl do?

2 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

I believe the above linked mod includes a nose cone.  If you enjoy the potential of the Mk2 form, but find it lacking in parts, that mod is a must.  Pods, engines, parts galore.  It's been one of my mainstay mods for years. 

There's a few parts in the pack I like... especially the Mk2 nose, but I just didn't get on with the pack for some reason. Plenty of parts I didn't like but I just felt they looked different from the stock Mk2 somehow.

16 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Thank you. Yes, I know that. Still, I believe it is long overdue to have a stock one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.