Mat's Aerospace Allotment - Kerbalised Soyuz Mod

DairyLee

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PheonixofKerbal said:

For some reason some parts are missing. Can you please help?  I am playing on 1.5.1

What are "some" parts? Do you missing apples or bananas?
Sorry, but how may we help you when there are no infos in your question?

Logs? Did you install the dependency (look in post 1 of this thread)?

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 2:16 AM, Cheesecake said:

What are "some" parts? Do you missing apples or bananas?
Sorry, but how may we help you when there are no infos in your question?

Logs? Did you install the dependency (look in post 1 of this thread)?

It sounds like I'm having the same issue.  I've downloaded the Soyuz files from Curseforge and the dependency as linked to.  Some parts of the rocket appear, but crucially all of the all three RD-style engines and the Artichoke heat shield do not.

Edited by ChrisG_NSF
Forgot one element that was missing.

1 hour ago, ChrisG_NSF said:

It sounds like I'm having the same issue.  I've downloaded the Soyuz files from Curseforge and the dependency as linked to.  Some parts of the rocket appear, but crucially all of the all three RD-style engines and the Artichoke heat shield do not.

How are your folderstructure?

It must be:
- GameData
         - BahaSP
         - SoyMoose
         - SoyStalk

You also need ModuleManager.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:13 PM, Cheesecake said:

How are your folderstructure?

It must be:
- GameData
         - BahaSP
         - SoyMoose
         - SoyStalk

You also need ModuleManager.

They are, but I solved the issue.  Took 3 reinstalls, but all the parts are there now, yes.

• 5 weeks later...

What I have noticed - your mod twice the size of B9 (for example). Almost 550MB is way too heavy, me think. 

HGR (you know, also kerbalized souyz and some more stuff) for example less than 50MB.

Edited by evileye.x

• 5 months later...

This mod is exactly what I need. I love beales parts but I just want a soyuz and a progress for my save. Also Beales parts are a little too small for my taste. So this is perfect for me. My only wish and yes I am echoing everyone else's concerns is the footprint of this mod. Its really large considering its only a parts pack? Have you or anyone on this thread done any optimization for this mod to shrink the size? Is this mod even still alive? It still works but i guess what i mean is it still being maintained? I can't believe it took me this long to find this i hope its still being worked on. Good luck. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Works fine with 1.11 too. Mods that add Parts only generally work fine with any upwards Versions; it's the ones that add Functions you have to watch out for.

And you can just create a throwaway Savegame to test for Mod Compatabilty; that usually is faster than asking and waiting for Replies on the Forum.

• 7 months later...
On 11/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, infinite_monkey said:

I wanted to clean up my GameData folder and found that this mod is the most demanding in disk storage consumption. The SoyMoose folder is the second largest, bigger than USI and SVT. Combined with the SoyStalk folder it is even bigger than the Squad folder. Maybe there is some potential for optimization?

Asking @linuxgurugamer to adopt it, and even be able to optimize it, or someone else, since having half a Giga of a couple of Pieces in the game is not a pleasure for nobody.

Edited by luisitoISS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.