‘Feature Complete’?

On 7/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, DH8SpaceWolf said:

I agree on your list of features, but would like to add one entry: detailed physics around multiple 'active' crafts (Maybe included in the third feature, or as first step towards a multiplayer mode). So your recoverable Boosters don't disappear magically while your main craft is reaching orbit/ goes farther away from the booster. Though I am unsure how this feature would be designed in detail. I did expected this from a space program simulator and was severely disappointment when i discovered this was missing. I hope it will be implemented with a DLC focusing on modern space missions.

Also a feature which is already implemented by a mod (IIRC Physics Range Extender & FMRS).

Again, the problem here is that there might exist specifications on what from Squad's perspective must be contained in the game. Heck, maybe they also decide from major release to major release on what to do now, I dunno.

The thing is, that Squad's specifications and what the user base expect from a feature-complete KSP 1.x might not be congruent. In fact I totally expect them not to be.

At this point it would be quite exciting to know what vision Squad and T2 have for the KSP franchise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 7:14 AM, StarStreak2109 said:

At this point it would be quite exciting to know what vision Squad and T2 have for the KSP franchise.

At the current state of affairs, I would be happy to exchange a "Feature Complete" product with a "Bugfree" one. :P 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.