Derail this Thread

Laythe Squid

On the brink of fantasy, I saw a dream that should have been forgotten. In my chest, an azure pain resounds. Flowers, flowers, be opened. Flowers, Flowers, be resurrected. As songs of star travel ring out endlessly, with infinite sorrows everything turns to night. My gate should open, the key is in my hand. The dawn is near, and when I embrace you tomorrow, I'll begin to believe just one more time. When I said I'm alone, you laughed and said, I'm here with you. I'll continue to walk this path to happiness. Until that day, I'll keep smiling, and I'll begin to love just one more time.Tearing up my life with a lukewarm intensity, I sit in my room just waiting for time to overflow. In the sleepless night I listen to my breath. Unforgiving words and helpless thoughts will fade, and I'll certainly forget. But every now and then I remember, and I ask you, is there a deeper happiness than hatred? The elongation of parallel lines is a bent spirituality. Tell the story of habit and unchanging days.

That's nice, here's one of mine.

Sometimes I put bread in the toaster, and make toast. I like toast. It's so crunchy, and you can put butter and honey on it, or you can use it for sandwiches. Whole grain bread is better than white bread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.