Help with ksp withdraw?

Athen

Well you can still post here and read threads at least!

Oftentimes when I can't find time to play for whatever reason, I can at least read/post in a thread here or on the Steam forums on my phone.

Just think how excited you'll be to finally sit down and play again once you get your computer is all set back up at your new house! :)

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

I second watching others play. If you find someone who plays like you do, watching their videos is almost the same thing.

Until I started watching people play games, I could never figure out why I would want to do that rather than actually play the game.   But now, for some games, I think I might enjoy watching a good running commentary of a game than playing it solo. 

Oh, man, I feel your pain! We were blacked-out for over a week after the hurricane last fall, and I went nuts!!!  :confused:

I agree with @Gargamel, I'm not usually a big fan of live-streams... honestly I'd much rather be playing than watching someone else play... but it was during the power-out that I got into watching the streams on my cell phone, just so I could have some kind of KSP fix to feed my addiction...  lol...

9 hours ago, NewtSoup said:

That's for android but I'm sure you could get it on iOS if you have an apple phone.

I have an android phone, so that's cool! :)

Edited by Athen

On 6/30/2018 at 7:19 PM, SchwinnTropius said:

*twitch* Been without a working PC for a couple months now. *scratch* The forum is my only fix, but it works. *twitch* I'm hoping I can get my PC going with my next check *twitch* so I can finally fly stuff again. *scratch*

Tonight is my last night until freedom, and I hope yours can come too as soon as possible. Someone should look up the phycological effects of ksp withdraw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.