The Ultimate Challenge Continued (originally by Just Jim)

@Dr. Kerbal

Best of luck for you and anyone who will do it, i'll wait for it...all of us will wait for it...

As for now...i'll go back to procrastinating, or perhaps think about what i will do next...

• 2 weeks later...

I've done another grand tour with kerbalism. The first one was more beautiful, but I did take some shortcuts. This one has more achievements

This time I used hard mode, no isru, my mothership orbited all the planets I actually landed the same kerbin everywhere (actually, i landed 3 kerbins on every planet, with Bill and Bob being always two of them), I did bring my crew to the green monolith on all the planets.

@king of nowhere Congratulations on completing the Ultimate Challenge for a second time! Grand tours with Kerbalism are hard, and grand tours that don't use ISRU are hard, but one that does both, plus long-distance rover driving, at hard difficulty, is in a category all its own. Well done indeed! The hall of fame has been updated to include your latest entry :).

There's no real good way to say this, but: I'm looking for someone to take over maintenance of this challenge. My ability to keep up with this forum and with developments in the KSP community has been decreasing steadily for a while now, with time increasingly consumed by work and my other hobbies, and I've come to feel that I'm no longer capable of doing this challenge justice as its maintainer. If you're interested in taking the challenge over, please let me know. Otherwise, it's been a sincere pleasure to see the amazing things people have come up with for this challenge, and I wish all of those with submissions in the works the best of luck.

This thread will stay open until the next one is up and running, but I'd ask that people not post any submissions here - instead, hold them for the new thread.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:44 AM, IncongruousGoat said:

There's no real good way to say this, but: I'm looking for someone to take over maintenance of this challenge. My ability to keep up with this forum and with developments in the KSP community has been decreasing steadily for a while now, with time increasingly consumed by work and my other hobbies, and I've come to feel that I'm no longer capable of doing this challenge justice as its maintainer. If you're interested in taking the challenge over, please let me know. Otherwise, it's been a sincere pleasure to see the amazing things people have come up with for this challenge, and I wish all of those with submissions in the works the best of luck.

This thread will stay open until the next one is up and running, but I'd ask that people not post any submissions here - instead, hold them for the new thread.

I'm interested in continuing this challenge.