Unable to recover vessel or go to space centre - 1.4.3

I'm playing in a custom install with galileo's planet pack (amazing piece of work) and some other mods including the umbra suite, but i'm having a big problem in both my sandbox and my career save. Sometimes, when i try to recover a landed vessel, the game just ignores any request. I can't save, go to space centre, tracking station, or even quit the game. I can't do anything to save the game, i can only load a save, revert the flight or force close. I checked the debug menu and the output log and it's full of argument out of range exceptions that seem to be caused by debris near the vessel. In fact, i wasn't able to reproduce this issue voluntarily, but it happens 100% of the time with some vessels. I built a simple 5 part craft consisting of a mk1 pod, 2 radial decouplers and 2 small tanks for a test contract, but upon decoupling, there is nothing i can do. I can EVA, control the vessel, but i can't recover or save the game after the decoupling happens. It's really frustrating because i could be unable to save after a long mission and lose all my progress.
All my mods should be up to date, i made sure to have the latest 1.4.3 version of every addon and tested my pack with various mods until i found my ideal combination, but the issue appeared even when i only had a few of them.

Sounds like the vessel is still moving, or at least KSP thinks it is. 

If the issues appeared with only a few mods, then that really helps in narrowing it down.  Pull out half of the possible culprits, and then half again, until you narrow it down to the offending mod. 

So i tried removing a lot of mods, including some related to movement or vessels like bonvoyage and easyvesselswitch, all of roverdude's mods, but it didn't work.

I'll try to reinstall all my mods manually and see if that helps, since i installed some of them with ckan, otherwise i'll keep removing mods, but the ones i have now are either dependencies for gpp or mods i added after the issue first apperead and that seem harmless to me. I'll report when i'm done

Ok, I went as far as deleting the whole folder, reinstalling ksp and manually installing gpp only. The issue persisted, even after creating another save file where I built the same 5 part vessel that couldn't be recovered. I'm going to post this in galileo's planet pack thread, since it seems this bug wasn't caused by me.

@Gargamel Thanks for help :D

Have you tried other vessels?   Make another vessel of similar similar size, but completely different parts.  It could just be that that particular ship is slowly dancing across the surface. 

1 hour ago, Standecco said:

Ok, I went as far as deleting the whole folder, reinstalling ksp and manually installing gpp only. The issue persisted, even after creating another save file where I built the same 5 part vessel that couldn't be recovered. I'm going to post this in galileo's planet pack thread, since it seems this bug wasn't caused by me.

@Gargamel Thanks for help :D

26 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Have you tried other vessels?   Make another vessel of similar similar size, but completely different parts.  It could just be that that particular ship is slowly dancing across the surface. 

Sadly yes, the problem is not exclusive to that vessel. For instance, I had the problem after assembling a surface station with surface experiment package, where everything was attached to ground with KIS and KAS. I couldn't recover one of my first orbital flights either until the third or forth landing either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.