Kerbal Joint Reinforcement -- gone?

The thread for this mod got lost the day a rocket crashed into page 1 and now it's like it's been erased from history.  The github page shows 1.3 compatibility.  It looks like somebody updated the page for 1.4 compatibility but the change was reverted.

What's happened?

6 hours ago, Loren Pechtel said:

The thread for this mod got lost the day a rocket crashed into page 1 and now it's like it's been erased from history. 

Uhh, whut? Doesn't look "lost" to me:

As for "rocket crashed into page 1"... :confused:

6 hours ago, Loren Pechtel said:

It looks like somebody updated the page for 1.4 compatibility but the change was reverted.

There is no official 1.4 release, on the forum or on github. You might try compiling it (possibly pre the revert commit) against 1.4 or using one of the forks mentioned in the forum thread.

If you want to know why ferram4 reverted those commits, you'll have to ask him.

Edited by steve_v

Very strange indeed--I was totally unable to get the search to cough up that thread.  The thread listed on CKAN for it doesn't exist so I figured it was one that was lost that day.

As for the bit about the rocket and page 1--don't you remember the day when all the threads on page 1 of the mod forum got nuked?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.