[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

DECQ

Just adds details for the creation of the Saturn V rocket, and nothing more.

chupE.png

7570cd0a4ff66f849769b862fae93ce8.png

All information about this add-on, as well as the recommended and mandatory add-ons is in the ZIP file.  Read, otherwise some functions will not work.

The engines are added to the package with permission from Bimu (F-1) and DennyTX (J-2)

v1.0.1

1. Renamed J-2 to J2_Engine for RO..

v1.0.22

1.Fix FX RealPlume for F1 and J2.
2. Updated craft file.
3. Slightly changed the texture for Apollo CM/SM/Engine.

v1.0.3

1. Added a new model lunar module ascent stage added to the game
2. Added a new engine model aj10-137 and LMDE
3. Glass in ApolloCM and new LEM have a light animation, to replace the transparent glass
4. Added insulation F1, it is located in the center of the first stage
5. Corrected the problem in which the Cherbams incorrectly left the LEM
6. Changed the center of mass of the rocket, now it is better controlled in the atmosphere

Add-on authors:
DECQ
Dragon01

There is no RO/RSS support, my crooked hands are not able to do this...

Download, if you are not afraid :  https://spacedock.info/mod/1902/SaturnV

License: GPLv2

Edited by DECQ

In the name of every loyal RSS player I deeply thank you.

Glory to DECQ god of 3d modeling of real rockets

BTW if my last exam for this summer session goes well I wont have to study all august and I'll be more than happy to write the ro configs (but till the 16 i'm gonna be grounded for my exams)

13 hours ago, Blinkboy77 said:

Just WOUAHH!! so beautifull ! 

do you have any other project for realist rocket like this ?

just one thing, there are any plume for F1 engine at lift off

Flame? At me all works perfectly for versions 1.2.2 1.3.x 1.4.x
Better install RealPlume.

I added this patch for convenience - I just want to test now in my already modded install, but stumbled upon 6 MM errors regarding SMURFF:
GameData\ATS\SATURN_V\Smurff.cfg

@PART[LEM_D_ENGINE,F1_Engine,J2_Engine]:NEEDS[SMURFF]
{
    %SMURFFExclude = true
}

Edit:

I also had to edit the craft file because of the name change of the J2.

Edited by Gordon Dry

3 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

I added this patch for convenience - I just want to test now in my already modded install, but stumbled upon 6 MM errors regarding SMURFF:
GameData\ATS\SATURN_V\Smurff.cfg

@PART[LEM_D_ENGINE,F1_Engine,J2_Engine]:NEEDS[SMURFF]
{
    %SMURFFExclude = true
}

Edit:

I also had to edit the craft file because of the name change of the J2.

Smurff? I'll look at him

23 hours ago, Blinkboy77 said:

Just WOUAHH!! so beautifull ! 

do you have any other project for realist rocket like this ?

just one thing, there are any plume for F1 engine at lift off

Sorry, I did not notice your question, of course there are other projects, including details for this package, for example more detailed LEM, Skylab, S-IB. I just did not do modeling for a long time ...

34 minutes ago, Virtualgenius said:

I know @DECQ has an N1 and Lander stashed away somewhere, if we ask him very nicely he may release it Please Please Please. ALSO THANK YOU FOR RELEASING THIS

@DECQ can we pretty please have the N1 and lander and spacecraft :)

@DECQ any chance you would re- release your progress and soyuz craft also, I am not sure whether there are any other N1's in the game unless RaiderNick has one.

That looks awesome we could do the space race over again.

Edited by Virtualgenius

56 minutes ago, Virtualgenius said:

@DECQ any chance you would re- release your progress and soyuz craft also, I am not sure whether there are any other N1's in the game unless RaiderNick has one.

That looks awesome we could do the space race over again.

the pack on R7 does not work in the new version of KSP?  It's just the details, I'll see what's wrong with him.
RaiderNick has its N1, I missed something in the KSP, because RaiderNick  hated doing rockets.

By the way, the improved version of LEM, even has the initial textures, just look at the LEM picture on the first post and this and you will see the difference.

337de1fb971ad9820f0f7628aafe4e0a.png

20 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

A little thing: after renaming the J-2 in the last update, the craft-file does not work anymore. It says the the J-2 can`t be found.

3 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

If anyone can share an updated craft file I would  appreciate it

Sorry for the annoying errors, slightly updated the add-on.

v1.0.22

1.Fix FX RealPlume for F1 and J2.
2. Updated craft file.
3. Slightly changed the texture for Apollo CM/SM/Engine.

Hey @DECQ. Great mod! I may be doing something wrong but when I open the craft file or try to build the Saturn V it is missing the F1 and J-2 engines as well as the parachutes. If I try to open the craft file and launch it, it says I am missing these things due to research. I have unlocked all the Research with the cheats. Can you please advise. Thanks again for such a beautiful mod!

Awesome work!

I know this comes with a mobile launcher, but if anyone wants to use my Saturn mobile launcher from Modular Launch Pads, I've created a little MM patch that adds a size 5 node to the S-IC (way below the bottom).   Also includes a craft file with the complete mobile launcher assembly already added on.

File is on my Dropbox.

It fits this Saturn V pretty nicely. :)

jwnBSR1.png

Edited by AlphaMensae

11 hours ago, GregT said:

Hey @DECQ. Great mod! I may be doing something wrong but when I open the craft file or try to build the Saturn V it is missing the F1 and J-2 engines as well as the parachutes. If I try to open the craft file and launch it, it says I am missing these things due to research. I have unlocked all the Research with the cheats. Can you please advise. Thanks again for such a beautiful mod!

It's possible that he does not work in his career, because I do not know anything about it, I'll try to fix the error in the next update.

7 hours ago, AlphaMensae said:

Awesome work!

I know this comes with a mobile launcher, but if anyone wants to use my Saturn mobile launcher from Modular Launch Pads, I've created a little MM patch that adds a size 5 node to the S-IC (way below the bottom).   Also includes a craft file with the complete mobile launcher assembly already added on.

File is on my Dropbox.

It fits this Saturn V pretty nicely. :)

jwnBSR1.png

Great! but where can download the tower itself, there is no link on your page.

@DECQ  I have just unpacked the rover and the suspension points on the chassis are not lining up with the wheel suspension points, I would just like to bring to your attention if you where not aware of it. You dont have a working Lunakhod do you

Edited by Virtualgenius

1 hour ago, Virtualgenius said:

@DECQ  I have just unpacked the rover and the suspension points on the chassis are not lining up with the wheel suspension points, I would just like to bring to your attention if you where not aware of it. You dont have a working Lunakhod do you

You mean the error with the suspension? If so then I know about it, it looks unrealistic, but the main thing is that it works.

Edited by Alcentar

1 hour ago, Virtualgenius said:

the suspension points do not really coincide with the Rover, and it really works, so for now I do not want to dig it.

I do not have a working Lunahod, more than that maybe he's lost.