[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

DECQ

53 minutes ago, Zuppermati said:

Did some quick tests. The only real issue is that the CM RCS just won't work at all. Also for some reason the LM landing legs just starts deployed no matter how hard you try and you have to retract them ingame (and it works only if the electricity in the lem descent stage works). Same for the CM-SM umbilical.

Other than that might I ask you why you removed the J-mission lm descent stage (it's just a copy paste of the cfg from the h missions after all) and the S-IVB-LM interstage separator?

BTW almost forgot: even without RO, the translation (h and n keys) in the lunar module RCS just never worked. Couldn't find a fix in the .cfg. Do you guys know why?

I do not understand why the details disappear, I did not delete anything ... Maybe you are playing a career, then it definitely will not work correctly.
As for RCS CM, click on CM and turn on RCS, it is disabled by default, so as not to knock down when docking, same for LEM.

Edited by DECQ

@Zuppermati First of all, thank you for playtesting the configs (did not get any feedback for them until now).

Now, on the reports: i may have messed the RCS propellants for the quads. I will take a look at it. For the animations, do you also use RT? RT messes up the animations sometimes.

The J mission LM descent stage was removed because all of it's upgrades were implemented as part of the base LM descent stage. Right-click the part and you will understand.

The LM decoupler is part of the SLA base adapter, as IRL. The LM was mounted on the SLA on four points, the LM landing legs. The base includes two decouplers, one for the Apollo CSM (visible in the staging list) and one for the LM (invisible in the staging list - you have to manually activate it).

Edit: yep, i found the problem. I used "rate" instead of "ratio" for the RCS quads propellant ratios. I will fix it ASAP.

Edited by Phineas Freak

On 8/10/2018 at 3:22 PM, DECQ said:

I do not understand why the details disappear, I did not delete anything ... Maybe you are playing a career, then it definitely will not work correctly.
As for RCS CM, click on CM and turn on RCS, it is disabled by default, so as not to knock down when docking, same for LEM.

Sorry, I did not want to tell that the CM RCS are out... they are fine... the SM RCS that its missing... does not work at all

17 minutes ago, h4ck3d said:

The SPS gimbal isn´t working too :(

Anyone who has found errors, please indicate which version you are playing, and if you have RO/RSS installed.

On 8/10/2018 at 8:22 PM, DECQ said:

No you misunderstood: the only thing that doesn't work in the STOCK version (and in RO as well) is the RCS translation (rotates fine) in the LEM. The rest is RO specific.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:24 PM, Phineas Freak said:

@DECQ I removed the link for RO configs since it looks like that no one can actually read and they are spamming you with false bug reports.

For any interested party: if you want to playtest and report bugs about the RO configs then please do so in the respective GitHub page.

Okay, as soon as I find the time I'll try to check for errors.

6 hours ago, Abpilot said:

also @DECQ are u going to revive other mods? *definitely not hinting the buran* (sorry if i am nagging :( ...just love the buran...) 

I think that I will not have enough time to revive old additions, but I will not say for sure.

Buran is irretrievably lost. As well as morally and physically obsolete...

Edited by DECQ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey can someone help me with this?

I'm using version 1.4.4, and I'm not getting any interior design. I've installed RasterPropMonitor without CKAN, and with module manager, but I'm just getting a texture for interior, whereas I see people that say there's has full detail. I just wanna have an awesome IVA.

Anyone finding the S-IVB stage to be a bit anaemic? I'm playing a 2.5x RSS universe, and this stage only generates 519 m/s DV.
...we're not going to the moon today or any other.  =(
Pretty sure we're not going to the moon even in stock size.

Edited by slaintemaith

On 10/15/2018 at 11:20 AM, slaintemaith said:

Anyone finding the S-IVB stage to be a bit anaemic? I'm playing a 2.5x RSS universe, and this stage only generates 519 m/s DV.
...we're not going to the moon today or any other.  =(
Pretty sure we're not going to the moon even in stock size.

i dont think this was configured for RSS?

• 2 months later...

This is the best Saturn V replica out there hands down. 

"Edit" I can't seem to transfer the crew between the CSM, and the LEM. do you have any idea how to fix? 

Oh and I'm on 1.4.5

Edited by iplayksp
Question

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 11:03 PM, iplayksp said:

This is the best Saturn V replica out there hands down. 

"Edit" I can't seem to transfer the crew between the CSM, and the LEM. do you have any idea how to fix? 

Oh and I'm on 1.4.5

Agree , looks fantastic.

Have one slightly confusing little bug that's vexing me, I have 2 KSP installs (a 1.3.1 stock & 1.3.1 RSS RO)  No probs in the stock but in RO not all the parts seem to load .

I can get around this by using procedule or other mod parts but some items like the LM docking port cause abit of agro :(

Regards ,  Punch