[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

DECQ

1 hour ago, Punch said:

Off-Topic ?  Discussing DECQ's Saturn V in a   DECQ's Saturn V Thread ......................................OK:confused:

@Phineas Freak is right. This Mod is not supporting RSS/RO as you can see in the first post:

There is no RO/RSS support, my crooked hands are not able to do this...

So if you have questions you must ask the RO-guys in there thread.

9 hours ago, Punch said:

Agree , looks fantastic.

Have one slightly confusing little bug that's vexing me, I have 2 KSP installs (a 1.3.1 stock & 1.3.1 RSS RO)  No probs in the stock but in RO not all the parts seem to load .

I can get around this by using procedule or other mod parts but some items like the LM docking port cause abit of agro :(

Regards ,  Punch

Yeah, I fixed the crew transfer, but this mod doesn't support RSS RO so that's probably why they won't load.

• 1 month later...

Hi DECQ, do you have a document that lists the order of the build for your Saturn V. Ive been trying for months to get the CSM and LEM to connect to the S-IVB and just can't get it to align properly so that the CSM is exposed down to the White ridged panel.

The other issue I'm having is disconnecting the LEM and CSM once enrolee to the MUN. Even with 1% set for the Force on the SLA decoupler it sends the LEM flying off into space.

I was just at NASA Cape Canaveral last week and stood under the mighty Saturn V so am super keen to get this working.

Cheers Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fantastic work on this mod, the attention to detail is incredible. One small nitpick, however: for the Apollo CM I believe the +P RCS thrusters are wrongly angled almost directly through the center of mass, the net effect of which is that while the RCS can exert almost 1kNm of torque in all other directions it is almost impossible to pitch up using built-in thrusters only. 

I tried reorienting them myself using my very limited modding experience and did get them to work properly, but not without either mucking up the textures of the pod or unintentionally removing the ability to EVA. It should be a really simple fix if you know what to do and how to do it, but I only ever got to step one. =P

Gc2u9HW.png

• 1 month later...

On 1/19/2019 at 10:48 PM, Punch said:

同意,看起来很棒。

有一个使我烦恼的令人困惑的小错误,我安装了2个KSP(1.3.1存货和1.3.1 RSS RO)存货中没有问题,RO似乎没有加载所有部件。

我可以通过使用程序或其他mod组件来解决此问题,但是某些项目(例如LM扩展坞端口)会导致agro的问题:(

问候,打孔

[translation]
Agree, it looks great. There was a confusing little mistake that bothered me. I installed 2 KSPs (1.3.1 inventory and 1.3.1 RSS RO) and there was no problem in the inventory, but the RO did not seem to load all the components. I can solve this problem by using programs or other mod components, but some projects (such as LM docking ports) can cause problems with agro :( Greeting, punch

Hello, I found that this mod does not work in 1.3.1, the game display does not match the current version, what should I do?

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

1 hour ago, Yilida said:

Hello, I found that this mod does not work in 1.3.1, the game display does not match the current version, what should I do?

What specifically is going wrong?  This mod works fine for me in 1.3.1.1 w/ RSS and RO and the patch @Stone Blue found, as in the parts load in the VAB for me.

On 2019/9/26 at PM11点54分, Nittany Tiger said:

具体是哪里出了问题?此mod在1.3.1.1中使用RSSRO以及对@Stone Blue的补丁对我来说效果很好,就像在VAB中为我加载的零件中一样

Shíjì shang shì SATURN_V_APOLLO.Craft xiǎnshì yǔ bǎnběn bùfú.

33/5000

In fact, the “SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft” display does not match the version.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 11:10 AM, mohamedeldemery 111 said:

please make it in version 1.3.1 please

This version works in 1.3.1.

EDIT: The RealPlume configs are bugged in RSS/RO, but the rocket flies.

Edited by Nittany Tiger