[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

DECQ

Is anyone else getting odd plumes with the RSS/RO version of the F1 engines, J2 engines, and sep/LES motors?  Like, for some reason, RealPlume would put a Hypergolic-Upper plume on the DECQ F1.

6g7RFgu.png

If so, I did write my own RealPlume patch for the F1, and it should work for the insulated F1.  I just don't know what config file is tagging the DECQ F1 as "hypergolic."

fCy7tyC.png

I'll correct the issues with the J2 engine and the sep motors/LES later.

Edited by Nittany Tiger

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, MuriloMoreira said:

I'm having problems in version 1.4.4, I install everything as requested and in the end the only parts that appear are the launch tower and the rover, does anyone know how to solve it?

patience will solve it.  the guy above you did state he was in the process of adopting the mod from Decq

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Furiousgaming34 said:

Any news on the revival of this mod? 

Doubtful. If you're looking for a Saturn V mod, use BDB. Just had a huge update, and they're starting on revamping the Saturn V soonish after they finish up with bugs and parts that were meant for the update. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I really love this mod and it's still my favourite Saturn V mod.
But would it be easy possible to making the reflection work for the whole CM (maybe even the SM)? Currenty I've only reflection on the forward heat shield respectively docking module:

decq-apollo.png

That would make this great mod even better.,

Thank you and best regards

P.S.

I use KSP 1.8.1

13 hours ago, Furiousgaming34 said:

Hey I was just asking how you got the mod working on 1.8. When I installed it only the rover and launch tower was available in game.  Thanks in advance.

I didn't do anything special. I just copied the "ATS" and the "CommunityResourcePack" Folders into the Gamedata-Folder and it worked.

What happens when your try load the included Craft-File?  Any missing parts?

12 hours ago, Hinkypunk said:

I didn't do anything special. I just copied the "ATS" and the "CommunityResourcePack" Folders into the Gamedata-Folder and it worked.

What happens when your try load the included Craft-File?  Any missing parts?

Hi, I just had time to get on my PC. I installed the mod again and it worked! I’m pretty sure I installed it wrong because I went inside the ATS folder and copied the SATURN_V folder into  my game data instead. The included craft files loaded perfectly fine. I loaded the craft file with no issue and tried to fly it to the moon. I have only tried it once but currently I think it is working fine. 

Thanks for helping me get this mod working!:)

On 11/4/2020 at 11:02 PM, Hinkypunk said:

Hi there,

I really love this mod and it's still my favourite Saturn V mod.
But would it be easy possible to making the reflection work for the whole CM (maybe even the SM)? Currenty I've only reflection on the forward heat shield respectively docking module:

decq-apollo.png

That would make this great mod even better.,

Thank you and best regards

P.S.

I use KSP 1.8.1

Use ROCapsules, it has this DECQ's CSM with Textures Unlimited support.

On 11/7/2020 at 2:11 PM, Pioneer_Steve said:

Use ROCapsules, it has this DECQ's CSM with Textures Unlimited support.

I usually don't use RSS and RO, because my computer is quite slow and I don't reach anys good fps.
But I have tried it now with ROCapsules. I got Reflections in the VAB, but as soon it's on the launch ramp or in the orbit the reflections are gone.

But still thank you for your tipp. 

if i use this on 1.8.1, the S-II, S-IVB, LEM and CSM only have oxidizer and the rover will not fold up. if i use on 1.10.1, if freezes on the subsat, so i delete that, load the game and then the CM's main and drogue chutes are gone and the rover wont fold up. please do something about this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.