[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

DECQ

• 2 months later...

I would like this mod to be in version 1.12.2 because I do not want it to be forgotten but hey DECQ I will be thinking how I will do it Maybe when the mod revives has these things, be careful that I am not saying it is true, it is just something that I would like to see. happens 1: Let them put the experiments of the real life apollo missions 2: Let them put the skylab (Although it could come in another mod) 3: That they put pieces of rockets that are going to be made like (the C8 saturn, the sea dragon and more) 4: Put variants of movies, series and more about the apollo missions of the movies (for example For all Humanity since there are many modules in the series) but well I hope this happens one day I wish you a very good day

• 1 month later...

I managed to get the RCS thrusters of the LEM working again.

Open the LEM_A_STAGE.cfg and scroll down until you see the following entry:

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleRCSFX
    thrusterTransformName = RCSthruster
    rcsEnabled = false
    enableX = false
    enableY = false
    enableZ = false
    fxPrefix = first
    thrusterPower = 0.3
    resourceName = MonoPropellant
    resourceFlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW
    runningEffectName = control
    atmosphereCurve
     {
        key = 0 290
       key = 1 190
      key = 4 0.001
    }

There you just have to change the value of the entries "csEnabled",  "enableX", "enableY" and "enableZ" Cfrom "false" to "True" and the RCS should work. :)

• 4 months later...

This rocket file【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 is 1.4.4, which doesn't match my 1.3.1 game version, but I can't build such a beautiful rocket, what should I do. . Can someone give me a rocket save for 1.3.1 ? thanks

1 hour ago, Yilida said:

This rocket file【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 is 1.4.4, which doesn't match my 1.3.1 game version, but I can't build such a beautiful rocket, what should I do. . Can someone give me a rocket save for 1.3.1 ? thanks

I can't guarantee it, but it has worked for me many times: When you open the craft-files with an editor (e.g. Notepad++), you can edit in the second line the version from 1.4.4 to 1.3.1

19 minutes ago, Hinkypunk said:

我不能保证,但它对我有用很多次:当你用编辑器(例如 Notepad++)打开工艺文件时,你可以在第二行编辑从 1.4.4 到 1.3.1 的版本

BAD NEWS!

I opened it with Notepad and modified the version number, but it still fails to load when I enter the game again. . Maybe this rocket was built in 1.4.4 in the first place?

22 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

究竟是什么问题?多一点信息可能会有所帮助。

The 【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 in the VAB in the file downloaded from this link    https://spacedock.info/mod/1902/SaturnV   is the version of the game 1.4.4, but my game version is 1.3.1, so I can't open the vehicle in 1.3.1。 I don't have Design drawings,I don't know how to splice the parts together,I don't know how to make this rocket by myself . Only changing the version of the vehicle doesn't work, so I'm looking for 【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 that can be loaded normally in 1.3.1

7 hours ago, Yilida said:

The 【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 in the VAB in the file downloaded from this link    https://spacedock.info/mod/1902/SaturnV   is the version of the game 1.4.4, but my game version is 1.3.1, so I can't open the vehicle in 1.3.1。 I don't have Design drawings,I don't know how to splice the parts together,I don't know how to make this rocket by myself . Only changing the version of the vehicle doesn't work, so I'm looking for 【SATURN_V_APOLLO.craft】 that can be loaded normally in 1.3.1

Since I was feeling a bit nostalgic for 1.3.1 - I created a new save to build this rocket for you.

Craft file for 1.3.1

Actions defined:

1. Toggle SLA Open
2. Toggle SM antennae
3. Jettison SM side panel shroud
4. Toggle sub-satellite cap
5. Decouple sub-satellite
6. LM Antenna
7. Decouple LM from SLA
8. Decouple SM from CM
9. Cut drogue chutes

0. Abort pitch motor

Abort: decouple SM from CM and start LES
Gear: Toggle LEM legs

Spoiler

OF6Yslt.jpg

Test flight to the Mun in 1.3.1

N32MBF6.jpg

NOTE: I changed the staging after this test flight. So it will be different (better) in the craft file

A basic build guide: https://imgur.com/a/go9UMy2

Edited by Aelfhe1m
Add link to build guide

30 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

Since I was feeling a bit nostalgic for 1.3.1 - I created a new save to build this rocket for you.

Craft file for 1.3.1

I was doing the same, but you beat me  :lol:

I just finished now with the building. But your craft-file is more detailed with the actionsgroup, so I  wont upload mine. 

17 hours ago, Aelfhe1m said:

因为我对 1.3.1 有点怀念 - 我创建了一个新的存档来为你建造这个火箭。

1.3.1 的 工艺文件

定义的动作:

1. 切换 SLA 打开
2. 切换 SM 天线
3. Jettison SM 侧面板护罩
4. 切换子卫星盖
5. 解耦子卫星
6. LM 天线
7. 解耦 LM 与 SLA
8. 解耦 SM 与 CM
9. 切割锥套溜槽

0. 中止变桨电机

中止:将 SM 与 CM 分离并启动LES
齿轮:切换 LEM 腿

揭示隐藏内容

OF6Yslt.jpg

Test flight to the Mun in 1.3.1

N32MBF6.jpg

注意:我在这次试飞后更改了分期。所以在工艺文件中会有所不同(更好)

基本构建指南:  https ://imgur.com/a/go9UMy2

Oh my god! Thank you so much for the rocket you built for me in your busy schedule, I can't do anything for you, so I can only express my sincerest gratitude here. Thanks a million for your help. Best wishes for you and your family.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Helllp said:

@BezKartuza, look, I already have the Saturn V from BDB. But I came here for help to install the one by DECQ because I find it better and more detailed.

If you need help, read this first:

We need to know how you installed it. You need to copy the folder "ATS" (here: SaturnV-1.3.zip\SV\GameData) from the downloaded .zip to copy in your GameData and download CommunityressourcePack separately because there where newer versions. Also you need ModuleManager in the newest version.

I don't guarantee that this will work because this mod is really outdated (latest version was for KSP 1.4.x). Even if you installed it correctly, it doesn't mean that the mod still works.

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.