DECQ

[1.2.x/1.3.x/1.4.x] SaturnV v1.0.3 d16.07.18

@Punch All these parts have been intentionally removed. Do not try to load the stock craft files, they are never going to work as-is. You have to build them yourself (number 1 rule when playing with RO).

So there is no docking port for the LEM in RO ? This makes it hard as the other docking port is hard coded to the CM cover. Is there an alternative?

Thanks for the response

Regards Punch

33 minutes ago, Punch said:

So there is no docking port for the LEM in RO ?

There is. It is part of the LEM itself. Please take the time and check the RO parts in-game.

Also, this discussion is off-topic and should be in the RO thread instead.

Off-Topic ?  Discussing DECQ's Saturn V in a   DECQ's Saturn V Thread ......................................OK:confused:

1 hour ago, Punch said:

Off-Topic ?  Discussing DECQ's Saturn V in a   DECQ's Saturn V Thread ......................................OK:confused:

@Phineas Freak is right. This Mod is not supporting RSS/RO as you can see in the first post:

There is no RO/RSS support, my crooked hands are not able to do this...

So if you have questions you must ask the RO-guys in there thread.

9 hours ago, Punch said:

Agree , looks fantastic.

Have one slightly confusing little bug that's vexing me, I have 2 KSP installs (a 1.3.1 stock & 1.3.1 RSS RO)  No probs in the stock but in RO not all the parts seem to load .

I can get around this by using procedule or other mod parts but some items like the LM docking port cause abit of agro :(

Regards ,  Punch

Yeah, I fixed the crew transfer, but this mod doesn't support RSS RO so that's probably why they won't load.

Hi DECQ, do you have a document that lists the order of the build for your Saturn V. Ive been trying for months to get the CSM and LEM to connect to the S-IVB and just can't get it to align properly so that the CSM is exposed down to the White ridged panel.

The other issue I'm having is disconnecting the LEM and CSM once enrolee to the MUN. Even with 1% set for the Force on the SLA decoupler it sends the LEM flying off into space.

I was just at NASA Cape Canaveral last week and stood under the mighty Saturn V so am super keen to get this working.

Cheers Steve

Houston we have a problem ! When I try to land on the moon, I turn on the lmde engine, the landing model begins to somersault. What could be the reason ?

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, DECQ said:

There are, but in fact it is an empty model, not even textures...

95350d78771c2a988787ab7274eca933.png

Does it blow up on launch for added realism?? ;)

Fantastic work on this mod, the attention to detail is incredible. One small nitpick, however: for the Apollo CM I believe the +P RCS thrusters are wrongly angled almost directly through the center of mass, the net effect of which is that while the RCS can exert almost 1kNm of torque in all other directions it is almost impossible to pitch up using built-in thrusters only. 

I tried reorienting them myself using my very limited modding experience and did get them to work properly, but not without either mucking up the textures of the pod or unintentionally removing the ability to EVA. It should be a really simple fix if you know what to do and how to do it, but I only ever got to step one. =P

Gc2u9HW.png