StarMods: Real Exoplanets!

SQUAD

tumblr_inline_pbcojyVzV41rr2wit_540.png
tumblr_inline_pbcok586pI1rr2wit_540.png

This mod is an expansion for Real Solar System that adds several new confirmed exoplanets. All of these exoplanets are real, and all of the planetary systems are located exactly where they are in real life, they have accurate characteristics and the visual appearance and texturing of all exoplanets are based off of our current understanding of planetary science! #KSP
By AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

On 7/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, tonimark said:

this mod is outdated!

Real Exoplanets only works for 1.3.1 because Real Solar System, which Real Exoplanets is dependent on, only works with 1.3.1 as well.

On 7/9/2018 at 3:03 PM, Skystorm said:

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures  That's odd because I've been using RealSolarSystem with 1.4.3 for quite some time now.

REX is also dependent on RSSVE, which is only compatible with 1.3.1. Not to mention RO, a mod which is highly recommended, is also only compatible with 1.3.1. Until those mods are officially updated to 1.4.3, REX will not be updated to 1.4.3.

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures  I'm not using RO, however, I am using RSSVE as well as many of the Real* mods and using SMURFF to adjust the mass fractions.  All together I'm using more than 100+ mods, and as far as I can tell it is working perfectly.

RO turned me off due to the exceedingly long time it takes to update.  If I recall it was still on 1.2.x even after 1.4.x came out.

It is possible REX might work if it is compatible with Kopernicus 1.4.3-2.  I'm using all of the required dependencies in 1.4.3.  I see no code in REX; just configs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.