what is going to be the first planet/moon are you going to land on? in the .17 update

Crazy Rockiteer

so what planet/moon are you going to land on first? :)

eyLnn.jpg

my first target would probably be the red planet because of the thinner atmosphere so it would be easier for a lander to get into space and it may have lower gravity than kerbin who knows :)

link with some pics of planets/moons -----> http://imgur.com/a/clX81#eyLnn

First, I plan to send out a probe that will pass by each of the new planets in one go - I'll probably try to slingshot around the Sun, taking me to Charr, which will fling me to Eve, which will fling me to the Desert planet, which will fling me to the Gas giant and then I'll just leave my probe be from then on. It will be quite the journey, I probably will record it (if it works, of course).

The first one I will step on shall be the Desert planet.

I will most likely shoot for the Red Planet. Not really sure why. It's that or Eve and later on when i get more experienced in interplanetary travel i will head for one of the green planets' moons and maybe even smash into the green planet to see what would happen! :D

I will sling myself out and just sit back, Flip the warp, and watch the kerbals as they either fly into the sun or get somewhere....Eventually....

Im hoping on Duna though.

Or atleast Jool.

Maybe Eve...

Or just crash somewhere and go "Good enough...Good enough".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.