Highres Image for Print

VITAS

Hi,

i want to get myself a larger print(s) of some cool ksp motive framed and hang it into my office. I was thinking about A3-A1. I like the loading screen where jeb allks away from the capsule and also was looking for computer/tech related images with a bit of fun in them. (i would want to hang them into the it units offices and hallways.)

Additional idea (make them look like classical art or old photos)

My question is:

are there official images in resolutions high enough (600-1200dpi at those sizes) i could use (maybe take2/squad could officials could answer that) or

are there any artists willing to make such pieces?

One option might be to screenshot in game images.  If they will be hanging with at least a couple of feet away from those observing (like the wall of an office), I reckon that your resolution probably doesn't need to be at the 600 dpi level.  You may get away with 150dpi.  In which case an A3 sheet would have a 184ish dpi from a 4k screenshot. Being 11.x inches high in landscape.

Peace.

Hello yes i used it on d-mp.org it made highres renderings of spacecraft but i was hoping for ready made art (just like the loadingscreen is way more than just ingame stuff).

On 7/10/2018 at 6:53 AM, VITAS said:

Hello yes i used it on d-mp.org it made highres renderings of spacecraft but i was hoping for ready made art (just like the loadingscreen is way more than just ingame stuff).

Yea sorry I misread the OP you want custom art.

I did have have a thought thought that setting up a screenshot with KS3P would look awesome and professional like though, even manipulating kerbals using the animator mod...

Sounds like my next project.  

i would be happy to get such pictures from you. You could even put them trough artsy filters to let them look like old phots or drawings.

It will be some weeks till i get the space to hang those pictures but i would post pictures of them hanging when they do.

Ive space for at least 3-4 of them.

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Yea sorry I misread the OP you want custom art.

I did have have a thought thought that setting up a screenshot with KS3P would look awesome and professional like though, even manipulating kerbals using the animator mod...

Sounds like my next project.  

Look for a mod called BOSS which will take supersized screenshots

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.