Hello everyone, I hope this is posted in the right place.  I suppose it is a 'challenge', so here we go...

Every tuesday I have the house to myself from 0810hrs until 2000hrs and I decided to make it "Test-Flight Tuesday". I get the chance to mess with all the amazing designs I have saved during the week. Some designs are too difficult for my poor skills, some are not for me, and some just fail my taste test. I enjoy it and wondered if anyone would like to join-in?

All you have to do is show off what you are testing, who designed it (if it wasn't you), take some screen shots, and evaluate the craft in question. You can add a description of your experience and tell tall-tales about the one that got away. I'll start a wee thread called "Test-Flight Tuesday" on tuesday morning (GMT) and we can see what happens. The good thing about being a mental patient is that you can just talk to myself if nobody turns-up. No dicks.

Let me know what you think.

11 hours ago, dr.phibes said:

@Klapaucius - first rule of Flight Club is "read carefully".

Klapaucius

I don't understand. You wrote:

All you have to do is show off what you are testing, who designed it (if it wasn't you), take some screen shots, and evaluate the craft in question. You can add a description of your experience and tell tall-tales about the one that got away.

The "if it wasn't you" implied that it was not just our craft.  I guess I read "mess with all the amazing designs I saved" as meaning saved from KerbalX or somewhere like that, especially since we've run into each other there.  I learn a lot about good (and bad) design from other folks' stuff.  Sorry, if I misread your intention.

Edited by Klapaucius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.