neokid2416

Memory foam is polyurethane with additional chemicals increasing its viscosity and density.Higher-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to mold to a warm body in a few minutes. A lower-density memory foam is pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of a body pressing against it, returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. This property make memory foam neck travel pillow most comfortable, but it will be weighty and more expensive.

We have checked reviews of many memory foam neck travel pillows and found that some customers complain about the foam smell. Look at pair of them:

" … However, it has a terrible chemical smell. I feel like I'm poisoning myself inhaling this all night. They should just fill it with some natural material. I've left it out of the bag for a few days and the chemical smell is not as strong, but it's still a pretty big turn off. …. "

Know more about my site : https://bestpillowsleepers.com/best-pillows-for-stomach-sleepers/

A. Wakefield, April 4, 2011

"… Just received this neck pillow on Friday and as soon as I opened the plastic pouch it was in, the smell hit me. Very strong chemical odor.. I have left it out, airing all weekend now and it still has the odor so I can't use it. My next step will be to take off the cover, wash it and spray Febreze on the foam…"

Schnitzelips, March 21, 2011

Attention! When you choose a memory foam neck travel pillow, don't forget about the smell!

You may interest in it: Best Pillow Sleepers

Typically, memory foam pillows are not unreasonably heavy and therefore rest comfortably on the shoulders. With the pillow you will find a carrying case. It is great for keeping it clean and holding a small personal blanket with it.

Here is one of the best memory foam neck travel pillow: Best Pillow For Neck Pain Reviews 2018 From Experts

"Just what I had ordered, but it's a little firm for me. Not so comfortable if you like soft pillows. It does adjust to ur body just as it should, but the part where the neck is placed is too small."

F. G. Gonzalez, October 12, 2010

We have summarized all the reviews and here is the resume: almost all customers accentuate on its comfort, as well as the fabric, as good as real expensive ones but at a decent price. The pillow also unzips, so you can machine wash it when necessary. It is not as compact as an inflatable one, but it is the only demerit.

"I wasn't sure about the quality for the cheap price but the pillow is exactly what I wanted it to be. It's not too soft or too firm just perfectly made. I bought it for my dad and it keeps his neck aligned with a good night's sleep. Very happy with the purchase and definitely recommend it."

View my Twitter to see more picture: https://twitter.com/PillowBest

Digital Review, August 22, 2010

As a result:

1. Semi-firm, soft and comfortable;
2. Very good price for memory foam;
3. It fits the neck well and provide a
good durable support;

4. Not compact as an inflatable pillow

Edited by neokid2416