Problem: Can't get RSS to work on 1.3.1

Mods installed:

Kopernicus 

ModulalFlightIntegrator

Active Texture Management

Real Solar System

KSCSwitcher

RSS Date Time FormatterRSS

All RSS related mods are taken here, as of others, they don't really seem to affect things, RSS doesn't work either way 

Log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lu-FaCjWXC1lNAxqR_RpUMKjAgbnetwF/view?usp=sharing

well this cannot be good for your game.. as this mod is a dependency mod so maybe check this for correct version and install of folder 

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Kopernicus.Components': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Additional information about this exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusSunFlare' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass8_0' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass10_0' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Hope this helps

Jammer

Edited by Jammer-TD
spelling

46 minutes ago, Jammer-TD said:

well this cannot be good for your game.. as this mod is a dependency mod so maybe check this for correct version and install of folder 

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Kopernicus.Components': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Additional information about this exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusSunFlare' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass8_0' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass10_0' from assembly 'Kopernicus.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Hope this helps

Jammer

It really is. About versions, I was actually only able to find 1.3.0 KSP and 1.3.1 RSS, this is the closest I got, if it's what's affecting it, is there no way for me to launch RSS?

Also, I don't really get what I should do with the configy thing, where do I put it?

well if you call it a "configy" lol..then maybe review the install document from the modders forum's to assure you take the steps for that mod.

a config file maybe saved in the {game data/"mod name"} folder, for the most part. again a mod may require a different location so review for each and its dependents.

Keep a Kerbaling

Jammer

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases

Edited by Jammer-TD

5 hours ago, Jammer-TD said:

well if you call it a "configy" lol..then maybe review the install document from the modders forum's to assure you take the steps for that mod.

a config file maybe saved in the {game data/"mod name"} folder, for the most part. again a mod may require a different location so review for each and its dependents.

Keep a Kerbaling

Jammer

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases

Before I posted this, I checked if I did smth wrong, it kinda just tells to install the dependencies like Kopernicus, Module Manager, etc, then RSS by throwing everything into GameData, so I did that.

Again, there's a bunch of configs, should I throw that "configy" bit into specific one?

Edited by fivepointsgang

1 hour ago, Agustin said:

you have this istalled: Active Texture Management

But it doesn't seem to be compatible with 1.3.1. Try deleting it.

It didn't work with it before, I installed it cuz one place suggested it might help. For the sake of argument I just deleted it, didn't help.

Post a picture of yur game data folder and make sure there isnt another subfolder called the same. Also what do you mean it doesnt work? Explain with more detail. Does it load and crashes after. Or it wouldnt even load. 

What other mods have u i installed? Visual mods?

You have 3.0.6 version of moduleManger. Last version should be 3.0.4

Edited by Agustin

4 hours ago, Agustin said:

Post a picture of yur game data folder and make sure there isnt another subfolder called the same. Also what do you mean it doesnt work? Explain with more detail. Does it load and crashes after. Or it wouldnt even load. 

What other mods have u i installed? Visual mods?

You have 3.0.6 version of moduleManger. Last version should be 3.0.4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mzz0CyJylajtuZWY3S6rQVXgPTepxxH5

I tried with both 3.0.6 and 3.0.4, is there anything else I should be doing to install it? Other that just putting required folders into GameData?

kscSwitcher isn't installed and it seems to be a required mod for RSS.
And no, install is only putting mods into gameData folder. You don't have to do anything else. But every mod has to be version compatible. Double check all mods are 1.3.1 compatible.
EDIT:

Also remove kopernicus and install this version:
https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus-Backport/releases/tag/backport-1.3.1-9

EDIT 2:
I found your problem.
You don't have any RSS textures installed:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RSS-Textures/releases/tag/v13.1

Just copy into game data folder the resolution pack you want. (preferebly the one with best resolution)

Edited by Agustin

17 minutes ago, Agustin said:

kscSwitcher isn't installed and it seems to be a required mod for RSS.
And no, install is only putting mods into gameData folder. You don't have to do anything else. But every mod has to be version compatible. Double check all mods are 1.3.1 compatible.
EDIT:

Also remove kopernicus and install this version:
https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus-Backport/releases/tag/backport-1.3.1-9

EDIT 2:
I found your problem.
You don't have any RSS textures installed:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RSS-Textures/releases/tag/v13.1

Just copy into game data folder the resolution pack you want. (preferebly the one with best resolution)

Did everything, still nothing.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1plXfGKhQXNx2U4Ip9Pgr2VSininxFjXP

I actually did put them when I was installing it first time with all the mods I wanted =). I thought maybe smth interfered and reinstalled the game to deal with RSS specifically. No luck.

BTW. I said this further up but again,  I was actually only able to find 1.3.0 KSP and 1.3.1 RSS, this is the closest I got, I thought they shouldn't be too far apart but if it's what's affecting it, it there just no way for me to launch RSS?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.