Loading Screen Manager Help Please

GizmoX

Can someone please help me with LoadingScreenManager?

When I install the newest version (the only 1 i can find) it creates an incomplete .cfg file in the pluginData folder. Also when the game loads for the first time its supposed to prompt you for configuration which it doesnt. It used to work a few months ago before i took a break from ksp. Can someone please help[ I love the mod and since i generally play with 100+ part mods it takes a while to load so i like the custom imagery. BTW as of right now loadingscreenmanager and ksp-avc are the onlyt mods installed and it still wont work. Thanks

2 hours ago, GizmoX said:

Im not sure what you mean "mods thread". You mean the url that hosts the mod?

He means the KSP forum thread for that mod.

He has helpfully given you a direct link to the thread in his post-- see the box right under where he says "Try posting in the mod's thread"?  The one that says "[1.4.x] Loading Screen Manager"?  Click that, then post your question there:)

A little bit of context to help understand:

Basically every mod that anyone ever writes for KSP always has its own thread, posted in the Add-on Releases forum here.  It's how mod authors announce their work to the KSP community.  The main post of the thread is where the author explains what the mod is, provides any helpful tips, and (of course!) provides a download link for people who want to get the mod. Think of it as the mod's "home page".

Those threads are really useful because each mod has its own thread, where the author of the mod hangs out, and where all the experienced users of that mod tend to post.  So, if you ever have questions or problems with a particular mod, the best place for you to ask the question is in the Add-on Releases thread for that mod.  That's because that's where the author is, and that's where all the expert users of the mod are.  In other words:  that's where all the people who are most likely to be able to answer your question are likely to hang out.  :)

Basically what this means is that every mod has its own dedicated Q&A page.  Which comes in handy!

(It's also usually a good idea to spend at least a little time reading through the mod's thread before posting there, just because it's fairly common for the same questions to come up repeatedly.  If your problem happens to be a common one, then the question might have been asked and answered already.  But if you read for a bit and can't find an answer, by all means feel free to post there-- the folks in those threads tend to be very helpful and friendly.)

Oh, and... welcome to the forums!  :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.