The Eeloo and Dres (and, to some extent, Lucida Sans Unicode) Appreciation Society Mark II

HansonKerman

• 4 months later...
On 7/16/2018 at 9:06 PM, kerbiloid said:

On Eeloo you at least can catch an eel. 

But who needs Dres?

We don't need Dres, Dres needs US. Dres needs friends! Everyone go and land on it and give it a hug!

#PetitionSquadToGiveDresAMoonortwo.

While I'm on the subject of moons for Dres, maybe we could add a chocolatey moon to go along with minmus, as Dres is basically the Mun orbiting Kerbol. Maybe Dres and this Chocolatey moon could be a binary system/double planet! That'd certainly give it some attention

Edited by Spacenerd Kerman
AAAAARGH! BAD GRAMMAR!

Ha! maybe that'll be what the chocolatey moon will be called, when it's in a binary orbit of Dres.

I hope Galileo sees this and makes it a thing, I already know he has a pair of Binary planets in GPP, so it's doable. If he did this and made it a mod, I would totally download it!

Edited by Spacenerd Kerman

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Boorang said:
On 4/18/2019 at 5:35 PM, kerbiloid said:

Dres is spherical.

approximately

Yes. The sphere is the most perfect shape. And Dres (as well as Eeloo) is almost perfect, but not perfectly perfect. It still has a potential to become even more perfect.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.