Terminate all debris

On 7/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Just go into your settings and lower the max debris slider to zero.

Load your game up, save. Go back to menu and raise max debris to whatever you had it at.

No more debris.

Or you can install Mr. Clean as @4x4cheesecake mentioned above and have it cleared in 1 click of a button instead of this save/change settings/ save again/change settings back/save again and then reload

Seems to me it would take literally seconds using Mr. Clean and minutes if not dozens of minutes doing it your way

On 7/14/2018 at 8:51 AM, 4x4cheesecake said:

There is actually a mod to do this :)

Don't get me wrong...it would be nice to have such a feature in stock but you might want a solution right now ;)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

2 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Or you can install Mr. Clean as @4x4cheesecake mentioned above and have it cleared in 1 click of a button instead of this save/change settings/ save again/change settings back/save again and then reload

Seems to me it would take literally seconds using Mr. Clean and minutes if not dozens of minutes doing it your way

Sure, just offering an alternative for those who may be opposed to modding, or unable to use mods. (Console players.)

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I love this idea!

If I may, however, I'd go a little further than just an option to delete all debris. I think it'd be super-nice, if, in the tracking station, you could filter not only by craft type, but also by name, and then we would just need a  "DELETE ALL" button that would delete all craft that were currently in your list (based on your selected craft type(s) and partial name).

That way I could not only delete all debris, but I could also, say, delete all debris from a particular craft (e.h. debris with "Minmus Lander" in the name), or all relay satellites with the name "Duna 1st expedition", etc.. That'd be so flexible, it'd be a huge help for those of us who are neurotic about keeping things clean.

On 7/25/2018 at 2:22 AM, ariscol said:

Oh man, I love this idea!

If I may, however, I'd go a little further than just an option to delete all debris. I think it'd be super-nice, if, in the tracking station, you could filter not only by craft type, but also by name, and then we would just need a  "DELETE ALL" button that would delete all craft that were currently in your list (based on your selected craft type(s) and partial name).

That way I could not only delete all debris, but I could also, say, delete all debris from a particular craft (e.h. debris with "Minmus Lander" in the name), or all relay satellites with the name "Duna 1st expedition", etc.. That'd be so flexible, it'd be a huge help for those of us who are neurotic about keeping things clean.

That is a good idea ... I may just add the functionality you describe to Mr Clean

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.