2. Kerbal Engineer 1.1.3.0
  3. Stage Recovery 1.7.2
  4. Trajectories 2.0.0
  5. TweakScale 2.3.7
  6. X_Science 5.11

He is having the following problems with the following mods:

1. Procedural Parts 1.2.15 :: None of the parts appear
  2. MechJeb 2.6.1 ::The parts appear but the functionality does not work
  3. RealPlume :: Does not change the particle fix (which is should)

Any ideas on why these three mods are not working as expected?

Thank you!

I'm running MechJeb 2.7 for 1.3.1 without any errors. 

I can't speak for the others though.

I know we've talked in the past about finding older version of mods, if you need that link again, ask.   When you look for older versions, get the newest version compatible with the KSP version you are running. 

But looking at the releases, it seems PP should be running 1.2.15, and RealPLume should be 11.0, as it is the current release, and it should be for 1.3.1.

Edited by Gargamel

Real Plume:
Did you install 'Real Plume' or 'Real Plume - Stock'? As far as I know, you need 'Real Plume - Stock' to actually change the particle effects on the engines (it is bundled with 'Real Plume', 'SmokeScreen' and ModuleManager, which are required to run 'Real Plume - Stock'). I cannot find any version restrictions, so I've linked the latest release.

Procedural Parts:
As mentioned before, you got the correct version. Best idea I can think of is to delete the 'PartsDatabase.cfg', located in your KSP install directory (same directory contains the KSP.exe). The file will be recreated by KSP as soon as you start the game again.

MechJeb:
I don't know much about MechJeb, so just quoting the 'Common problems' part from the MechJeb thread:

• The MechJeb menu is not showing. First make sure you have the part on your ship (AR202 case in the Control section). Some windows protection and anti-virus can sometimes block KSP from loading MechJeb. You should install KSP outside the C:\Program Files (x86) directory. Steam has an option to change the install directory of a game or you can just copy the directory somewhere else.
  • Some function are not present in career. Some function require to unlock some specific node in the Research and Development tree. Some other also require to upgrade the tracking station to level 2 (Game code restriction we can't do much about) 

@KSPMom, I'd recommend you install CKAN for his mods.  This will let him select the mods he wants, and it should automatically install the correct version, and dependencies, for the KSP he is playing. 

Edited by Gargamel

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.