The Frugal Kerbal's Interplanetary Travel Guide

Laythe Squid

THE FRUGAL KERBAL'S  INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL GUIDE

Image result for kerbol system

Ah, the Kerbol System. It's a wonderland of different planets and moons, from icy Eeloo to sun-blasted Moho and everywhere in between  In the past, you could only travel to space if you were a kerbonaut or a billionaire, but all that has changed with the advent of faster, more efficient, and cheaper propulsion systems. Now anyone can tour the Kerbol System. There's a problem though...space flight is still costly, and many Kerbals never take a vacation off-planet, believing it would bankrupt them. This belief is wrong. In this guide i'll be covering the best vacation options for the middle-class Kerbal. I'll start by covering suborbital and orbital tourism, then move out to Mun and Minmus. This will be followed by the inner planets, then Dres and the Dresteroid belt, then chapters on Jool and its moons, then finally a chapter on Eeloo. Each chapter will discuss the best spots to visit, places to stay, things to do, and risks of each destination.

Edited by Laythe Squid

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice graphic, although I sorta doubt the Jool numbers. Feel like the gravity of Jool is way way higher than 0.8 of kerbin gravity (though I suppose, it is what it says on the wiki.....). Maybe some clarification might help, since thats supposed surface gravity but jool doesnt exactly quite have a surface.....

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.