BDArmory not working.

I have installed BDarmory with  PhysicsRangeExtender and when i open up the GUI it says in red text module manager is misssing. BDA will not work properly. and it doesn't. all the parts are there the tracking works fine but the weapons wont damage other vehicles. so i installled module manager 3.0.6 and it did nothing.

10 hours ago, Calvin,K said:

I have installed BDarmory with  PhysicsRangeExtender and when i open up the GUI it says in red text module manager is misssing. BDA will not work properly. and it doesn't. all the parts are there the tracking works fine but the weapons wont damage other vehicles. so i installled module manager 3.0.6 and it did nothing.

So Module Manager is required for BDAc which is why you had that red message on screen ... Module Manager v3.0.6 is perfectly fine for this or you can upgrade to the latest release, doesn't matter, it will work no issue

As for BDAc not working, well we're gonna need a bit more than "it did nothing" to figure out what the issue is as BDAc works fine for thousands of people 

My suggestion is to read the first post in the BDAc thread, then using the instructions contained therin, install BDAc according to the instructions

After you have done this, start the game and once you get to the KSC scene click on the KSPedia button and read our BDPedia ... it is a little outdated as I made it a little over a year ago but it contains detailed instructions on how to use BD Armory Continued

All the info is at your fingertips ... I have shown you the door but you are the one who must step through it :)

Good luck with the destruction and mayhem ... feel free to contact the BDAc team in our thread if you require further assistance

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.