No TACLS parts in editor?

Hey guys, I also installed TAC Life Support for my modded career. I installed it exactly as specified by the installiation tutorial on GitHub, however, I still have one HUGE problem: There are no life support-related parts! In either editor! Please help!

P.S. There is no "Life Support" category in the editor either. KSP 1.4.3, Directory: KSP/TacLifeSupport/GameData/ThunderAerospace/Plugins.

All help is appreciated! In the meantime, I'll play HOI4 ... maybe some cool custom scenario I could set up...hmmm...

Hey again :)

Did you install the correct version (0.13.9) and the dependencies as well? They are bundled with the TAC LS download.

This:

1 hour ago, ThatKSPGuy said:

Directory: KSP/TacLifeSupport/GameData/ThunderAerospace/Plugins.

is not possible since there is no 'Plugins' folder in the 'ThunderAerospace' folder.
So, just to be sure, I'll draw you the structure ;)

• GameData
    • CommunityCategoryKit
    • CommunityResourcePack [important dependecy]
    • REPOSoftTech
    • ThunderAerospace
      • TacLifeSupport
      • TacLifeSupportContainers
      • TacLifeSupportHexCans
      • TacLifeSupportMFT
      • TacLifeSupportRecyclers
    • ModuleManager.3.0.6.dll (3.0.7 should work as well) [important dependency]

If this is already correct, delete all 'ModuleManager.xxx' files in your GameData folder except for the ModuleManager.dll itself. If this also doesn't help, you should post a log file.

34 minutes ago, ThatKSPGuy said:

Would that GameData folder be in the KSP folder or the GameData folder where most mods usually are?

There is just one 'GameData' folder...ever! It is the one which is originally in your KSP install folder:

Spoiler

b7v8hEW.png

And every mod you want to install will be placed inside this folder:

Spoiler

yq262rZ.png

You don't have to create any folders on your own, just copy/move the mod folder into the GameData folder :)

Edited by 4x4cheesecake

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.