Hello there!

Lilithvia

I have over 600 hours played so far, and I'm currently getting into making my first KSP mod.
Outside of KSP, I enjoy reading books, writing short stories, watching college style american football, and playing rugby.

Edited by Lilithvia

My mod focuses on bringing elements of World of Warcraft to KSP.

Currently it renames a few things like ore, and mods the miniISRU to allow for Refined and Diluted versions of Azerite (In other words, make your craft able to produce solid fuel and xenon gas, but I'm currently writing a new part so the vanilla miniISRU doesn't need this functionality)

However, in the future, it will add neat things like Thunderfury, Beer Basted Boar Ribs, and a Hearthstone, as well as possibly Azerothian cities on Kerbin (or on Azeroth itself when I figure out what the heck I'm doing),  and allow you to have your favorite race from the World of Warcraft as members of your vessel's crew!

I think if it's possible, I could do some kind of PvP or PvE system in Azerite Systems.

But the closest to kerbals fighting in WoW you'll get is well... goblins and gnomes fighting.

30 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum, @Lilithvia.

Perhaps you would also like to begin a thread in the Add On Discussions sub forum - sounds like an interesting and original mod for KSP.

Also, can you mod some Beer Basted Boar Ribs into my kitchen?

I cannot mod them into your kitchen, but the official WoW cookbook has a recipe for them!

Ingredients

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a rack over top. Place the ribs on this rack, meaty side up, and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Place in the oven to start slow-cooking.
  2. Place a saucepot over medium heat and add the oil, shallots, and garlic. Cook until the shallots are soft and the garlic is fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste to coat the shallots and garlic, then add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has reduced to a semi thick sauce. For a smoother sauce, blend the mixture with a submersible blender until no pieces of shallot or garlic remain.
  3. The ribs will slow cook for about 3 hours. Baste with the sauce every 20 to 30 minutes or so (cover the underside a few times, too) until you’ve got a nice thick layer of tangy delicious sauce. Allow to cool slightly after cooking, and enjoy.

Tips from the Chef

1. 1 bottle of beer is generally 12 ounces (or around 350 ml)
  2. If you would like to use an alternative to beer, try chicken stock with a ½ teaspoon of liquid smoke for a different flavor.

Also, working on a thread in the Addon Discussions subforum as we speak

5 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Well, that was anticlimactic. 

Should look again!

Also requesting a lock on this thread because it has gone from introductions to mod discussion; or possible moving of mod talk to the appropriate Azerite Systems topic.