Mod Idea--disembarkment of multiple kerbals at once

Jammer-TD

In many of my large ships( 100 plus Kerbals), there are compartments like crew cabins filled with Kerbals ready to explore

I find that going EVA and switching to the tracking station 1 by a1 is very time consuming

is it possible to have the cabin crew/cockpit etc. disembark all at once. 

just wondering

Thanks

Jammer

Although it is possible it could send someone into a seizure

The way kerbals exit a command pod or passenger compartment is as follows:

Kerbal is destroyed inside the part ... Kerbal with same name and stats is spawned at the airlock of the part ... focus changes to spawned kerbal .... rinse and repeat

Essentially what happens is for each kerbal spawned the focus will change to the spawned kerbal and if you have 100 of them just think of the flickering screen as it jumps between each kerbal as they are spawned

There is a mod, eva parachutes if I'm not mistaken, that will allow you to eject up to 3 kerbals at the click of a button and it could easily be modified to suit your purpose (increase the max kerbal eject from 3 to whatever ... you would need some coding experience)

DD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.