How do i set cheat window values to default?

Hello, Kerbin!

I have been enjoying KSP and messed with the cheat window but was stupid enough to mess aero and drag properties up and seem to have no way of setting them to default and now my kOCD is nuts.

I am playing on 1.4 , so if you are presenting me the default values please do it up to  date.

Fly safe!

Can you like... delete the save file and make a new one? Haven't done it yet, but I think it should be able to reset the values

Edited by ARS

The values are saved in your 'Physics.cfg', located in your KSP install directory. You can change the values there (I'll write the lines behind these values) or in your debug menu.

The default Aero values:

all checkboxes are unchecked

Force Display Scale: 0.50 [cannot find an entry for this one]
Global Lift Multiplier: 0.036 [line 125]
Lift/Drag Multiplier: 0.015 [line 126]
Body Lift Multiplier: 18.000 [line 127]

The default Drag values:

Checkmark 'Apply Drag', 'Apply drag to Non-Physical Parts' and 'Apply Non-Physical Part Drag at Parent CoM'

Global Drag Molutiplier: 8.000 [line 122]
Drag Cube Multiplier: 0.100 [line 123]
Angular Drag Multiplier: 2.000 [line 124]

Edited by 4x4cheesecake

9 hours ago, ARS said:

Can you like... delete the save file and make a new one? Haven't done it yet, but I think it should be able to reset the values

The game should generate default versions of settings.cfg and physics.cfg when they're not present.

Make a back-up of both and delete them.
If the game generates default files you're golden. If not restore the back-up and all you've lost is a bit of time.

The game is pretty fool proof and very forgiving when it comes to those things. Just think before you act and make back-ups.
Experimenting (and learning in the process) is really not that hard. All you need to do is actually to DO it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.