A good GPU for low end Computers / newbies

(I don't know which section to put this on put I think this may be most relevant to this topic)

So some people like me play ksp on low end computers. You may have a hard time with lag and performance in general.

I have a solution for you guys. I found a Graphics Card that will get your FPS from 10 fps up to 70 fps. I know the frustration of playing with 10 fps on any game. But the GT 710 is good enough to get 70 fps. I recently got it because of that and I had a freaking NVS 300 with only 512 MB DDR3. I specifically got the MSI 2GB one and at times I got 100 fps. I even put it in all high settings and it still got to 70 fps. And I am not a paid advertiser (even though this sounds like I am) I just thought this would be worth sharing. I know this GPU isn't a GTX 1080 Ti but it will do you good on other medium demanding games.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.