I can not enable the woomrang launch site

7 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Have you checked your game difficulty settings? there is a new option called 'allow other launchsite' ;)

Yes that is the icon I'm referring too that icon is not even thier I got the full update and everything just EXCEPT for the woomrang launch site.

1 minute ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

Yes that is the icon I'm referring too that icon is not even thier I got the full update and everything just EXCEPT for the woomrang launch site.

Oh, I though you are tralking about the button in the VAB...does this happen in a savegame which was created before you got the DLC or even in a new one?

What version of the game do you have installed? What version of the making history expansion do you have installed? The title screen should show you both in the bottom right corner. Are there any likely-looking errors in your log file?

Just now, stibbons said:

That's not a version number.

I can not tell you right now as I'm not near my device but I believe 1.4.4

Just now, 4x4cheesecake said:

Ok, I have to ask...you actually bought the Making History expansion? I know, it's like asking if a device is plugged in but just to be sure ;)

Otherwise: have you checked the log file for any errors/exceptions?

No I did not buy making history 

Do you need making history for woomrang

5 hours ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

Great I feel like am absolute dummy! I deleted all my files for that! Bah - Humbug lol

Thanks

For savegames created before you downloaded the DLC, you'll need to remember to enable the other launchsites in the difficulty settings---just to remind you. Also, you're able to launch from the Island Airfield and Dessert Airfield as well. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.